I dont remember

Travis point of view:
School was gonna end soon 30 more minutes and sal gestures for me to get out of going into geometry with him.He hates geometry i just know it.I quietly follow him getting really warm around him. "We can walk.." he mumbles.  I didn't listen to a word he said i just looked at him. "Hey travis,did you ask anyone to prom yet?" Oh i forgot about prom... "Im not gonna go honestly." I say. "Oh-I was thinking the same thing,I have nobody and of course Im not interested in anyone to be honest." I frowned a bit
"But all your friends are going,what about Larry,and ash and all those other faggs?" I ask. "Pfft,I would never all they do is smoke and get high and I'm in the middle of all of their  weird stuff they do,I dont go to party's with them anymore because-its acctually a long story.," sal explained. I was happy to hear his soft and raspy (ish) voice..

"Well I've never been to a party before.."

"What? You haven't been living life right"

"I have never been aloud." Oh that reminds me i have to text my mom telling her where I've been. "Hey mom i have to go extra study at my tutors house,he can feed me dinner there" "okay honey you can stay the night dad won't have to know"

"You know what..." sal says being very firm, "yeah?" I say.

"Come to a party with me travis lets go we could find a party."

"What about studying?"

"Oh it can wait..You have to be introduced to the party life first"

I hesitated for a second but..this gives me a chance to feel him..oh god not like that-i mean it may be like that but..

"Sure i guess,but aren't they gonna kick us out cause we're 17?"

"No,once people are drunk they can let anyone in...Oh  its the local bar-!" He points over to the bar we were just walking by.. "but Its early and.."

"alcohol doesn't sleep till 8 trav!" Trav?Did he just call me "trav".He goes up the stairs and busts the door open "hey guys!" He acts like he knows them. The crowd of drunk tired people cheer..I enter too and we go to the bartender.The speakers are playing some gay music and then i realize..Its all men here and the ripped pride flags...And the pictures of dicks displayed on walls those two men having a gay old time.. this isn't a normal bar its a-As his father would call it "An unholy bar". "Sal lets get out of here.." i plead but sally had already started a beer. "Travis stop being such a stickler and have a beer" he gestures to the one he got me. "Ive never had a beer before! Sally its a gay bar get me out!" "No shit Sherlock,have a beer common travis i wanna have fun with you...I'm tired of going to bars with my friends so I'm gonna take you." Im flattered and decide to go and have a beer. (Oh yeah...Sal would never drink it was said in the game but lets just pretend he has no problem with drinking..please be patient with me.)

6 beers and wine bottles after sal is drunk and i go and help him walk to the sidewalk. "Im gonna call an uber travis and drive Us homeee" sal says almost passing out. Im drunk too i think we need this. The uber driver comes.And he kisses me and it goes dark after..l