Tv

Travis point of view:
I sat there in shock and still a bit of blood on my face. "You should..uhm wash that off..." I went to the bathroom not able to look at myself anymore. I was such in shock I couldn't talk or.. I couldn't get the right words out of my mouth...

"Hey hey! Don't worry Travis everything will be fine..take a seat on the couch Tv will take your mind off of it!"
Sal said as i exited the bathroom in tears. I had litterly beat my father to the ground,but Sal acted like nothing had happened. He was nice in this way.. he's always nice. I sit on the couch watching the news, still shaking.sal huddled next to me and cuddled me. I wanted to cuddle back but i was too shaken up. But to my surprise the news wasn't comforting at all.

News lady named jannet🤪: A tall middle aged unidentified male has been found unconscious right on his doorstep, An attempted murder gone wrong..he was token to hospital recently.. He has a high chance of death, Edward take it away

Interviewer named edward😶😶: So explain what you think happened here in this crime scene

Detective named detective gadget😳😩:Well it looks like there were two people there-

Sal turned off the tv, "well that's enough of tv for tonight hey?" I looked at him in fear. "I-I -I can just turn myself in." I said forcing the dreaded words out of my mouth. He ignored me and took my head and laid it on his lap. "My baby my baby...your my baby listen to me..baby my baby-" (Ik ik ik mitski I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything else) He continued with his song..his voice was so soft like nothing had happened. I fell asleep slowly...When i was with him he always made me feel better.

I was woken up with sirens and loud screaming.. I looked up at startled sal. It looked like he was woken up by the same thing. "What's happening?" I ask
"Im not sure but its definitely not towards us. There's a-lot of things wrong with this apartment I'm sure Larry knows"

We went down the stairs to see unfazed Larry just sitting there on his beanbag chair doing some weed. "What are the sirens from?" Sal asks

" Probably from another murderer in this crazy town."

I gulped. "Whats dipshit doing with ya?"
"Larry fuck off."
Sal said grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and tugging signing me to go back upstairs with him .  I blushed a bit. "Don't worry Travy, It will all die down soon I promise.." then i got a call from my mother... I picked up while Sal stayed silent "Oh Travis! Thank god you picked up..did you hear what happened to your beloved father?" I cringed at the word beloved shut up mom no offence but he's just the narcissistic mad man that abuses us every single day. But thats fine he is still very lovedd. I tried to sound  panicked and worried the best i could "W-what mom?"
"Two horrible people showed up to his doorstep and Almost murdered him! He's in the hospital..he would like to visit you when he wakes up! He couldn't stop mumbling your name while he was taken to the ambulance apparently." "Oh my goodness.. mother I'll be right over to the hospital to help you out.."
"I know its hard for you to hear...you can stay at your friends for the meanwhile.. Bye bye trav I love you mommas little humble boy." I gulped when she hung up and looked to sal. "So how long are you gonna stay here"
"1 week.."

"Sounds good i have a lot of good dates planned for us! But of course when you get comfortable and over the incident"

I hug sals stubby little torso..it feels nice..his sweater smells like cat...

ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪɴᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ..ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀʟᴏᴛ

Cute little heart for the reader of this crap <3