After trial

Travis pov:
The trial had finished and we had another one to go to next week. I wasn't guilty, or maybe i was...but it was my dad who had it coming. I told the court the truth like sal told me to do. I told them how i did it, i told them sal was a witness and i told them what my dad did. My mother was there too, completely shocked.

I had my lawyer with me too, after the trial me and sal went out and decided to take our minds off things and go get ice cream. I hated talking about my dad. But i had to.
"Hey i mean, you did pretty well on that whole court thing" sal said while we sat at the icecream booth. (Idk i made that word up i think but idc"

"Yeah i guess"

"Hey! Its your birthday in one week. So happy early 18th birthday!"

"Yeah..."

"Planning on doing anything on your birthday?"

"No not much maybe just hang out with you.."

"I think we should have a real party."

" sal who knows what will happen in between then and now? I may be proven guilty and.."

"Shhh, dont worry about that shit. Its gonna be okay"

"Fine I'll have a party, but no alcohol. "

"But your turning 18, you should really-"

"Fine."

Sal drove me back to his apartment. I don't think i kissed sal today. When we got out of the car i pulled his prosthetic up and kissed him. He giggled a bit after, "Stop travy we don't want people seeing my face" he said blushing. "I already said you were being dramatic about your face, I've seen people worse sal."

"Really?"

"Well my father has done so many bad things to innocent people...Never mind that-"

Sal took me by the hand and ran me into the apartments. Man i loved how he could distract me. I loved everything about him. We reached his apartment and fell on the couch together. It was very squished but we didn't care. We just faced each other and got lost in each-others eyes again. "I wanna be with you forever" I said. "Like you wanna get married?" I blushed and he started giggling. "Im just joking travis we have our whole life's to figure that cringey stuff out" he said nudging me. I hugged him. This almost felt like a dream. This was too perfect. He was too perfect. We fell asleep on the cramped little couch. We had no worries on what was gonna happen next. All we knew was that we were in love.

(𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚏𝚌 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 ́́́ )