Excited

Sal's point of view
Now that that mess was settled,all i had to do now is deal with Ashley. I still felt really guilty. And i was still lying to her. But I couldn't miss a night with the handsome emotional wreck,Travis. In math class me and Travis passed notes like we always do in class.

Hey Trav,

                                                                              Hey
Need help with
the math?

                                                                  Nah, I think I'm fine,
After the star thingy,
Can you stay over?
                                                               Well I mean, I would love to but...
Common trav
Who cares about
Your parents?Your
gonna be 18 soon
They won't control
your life.
                                                                 Okay then..I can stay over..
Thank you Travy,
                                                           Ehmm that's not my name.
Yeah,it's a nickname
it's easier to write
instead of travis :)

Math class was over and I caught up to Travis. I look at him,he was definitely flustered. But he always seems flustered around me. He loved me from the start, he can't keep secrets anymore. We all knew. "Larry won't mind will he?" Travis asked as we were walking to our lockers very slowly. "Huh?" "About me staying over." Travis says with an annoyed tone. "Well..Maybe but he says he's cool with you,But he still doesn't trust you." I take a moment to gaze up at Travis, I never got a chance but now that i do..He's so- I don't know how to describe him. That highlighter hair and those green and auburn eyes that almost have a spark in them..Maybe I should stop daydreaming,I only have two classes with him. And tonight we'll be hanging out all night together..Oh god now that i say that I'm getting a weird feeling. Its not concern its something different like.. Never mind maybe its just excitement.

~time skip

"See you later Sally-"

"Okay I'll text you later i guess?"

I didn't really like sally but it was fine coming from him. I was about to walk home with Larry until I remembered that i had to tell Ashley I couldn't go with her..

"Where's ashley?"

"She's coming dude slow your roll man"

Ashley is coming with a very exited bounce in her step..This is gonna be harder than i thought.

"Hey ash..I cant go to the school dance tonight.."

"What? Sal why?"

"Well my dad will be over and I never get to spend time with him..Tonight is the only night and as much as I would love to go with you..family comes first.."
That was a lie. I barely see my dad, and i don't have any family. My dad blocked me out of everything that had to do with mom. My aunts and uncles my cousins I barely got to meet them or even remember them. It's sad really but i cant keep ranting about things i cant change.

"I understand..."

"Im sorry but we can hang out another time? Just us?"

"Yeah I still have this goofball with me so I'm fine" she said pointing to larry.

"Okay"
Me and Larry reached Addison apartments and we separated ways

"Dude your not going?"

"No prom is just-not for me!" I say quickly i had to get going.

"Man what's really happening tonight? Better not be anything sketchy.."

"Fine! Tonight at 7:00 me and Travis are going to look at the stars. Happy?"

"Sketchy man. You call me if anything happens. "

"Thanks for understanding.."

"Yeah, people do crazy things for "love" "

I crossed my arms and blew a raspberry at him.
Now to get ready. I put on some montero and got ready singing the song. That song is a bop. I put on some ripped black jeans and tried a crop top on.. then remembered that travis is still a catholic bitch so it would be quote on quote "offensive" and he would have a gay panic so I settled with the sanity falls hoodie larry gave me. I put on one of my favourite chokers while singing to the song. I checked my phone for a notification

Hey Sal so are we dressing casual or dressy?
                   Casual orr whatever you want i guess
Oh okay see you there
                       See you there church boy <3
Man i just texted that.