Huh?

Sals point of view:
I wake up in my bed with a warm body next to me. Im too scared to check who it is...I don't remember anything and my head is pounding.I look to the floor and see my clothes and my mask on the ground..oh shit.And a stain on the carpet,it smells weird too.I try to retrace my steps from the day before but i cant.I look for any other sets of clothes and let my eyes fix on-A purple sweater and shorts...That could be anyone,travis doesn't always wear those pfft i wish i di- never mind,Theres a cross neckless on my floor.I look over to travis,and he wakes up and grabs my scaly part of my face. He feels around it doesn't hurt anymore, when someone touches it it actually feels kinda good.He opens his eyes half way and says "this is satisfying to touch..Its like bubble rap..No its more like-" he opens his eyes all the way,He's probably gonna call me roadkill now that he's seen my face..But instead he gasps but looks at me.

Straight in the eyes and kisses me.HE KISSES ME.AHHH. We both turn red. "Oh god travis im really sorry this wasn't supposed to happen I-" then the worst thing to happen happed.Larry my step brother walked in on travis holding my face. "Ready for sch-TRAVIS?REALLY SAL? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED IT WAS HIM?!" Larry yelled."Shut up larry,travis is half asleep. I dont know what happened,I went to that gay bar and then-"

"Without me?"

"Larry common bro i can go places without you!"

"Yeah i guess you can,But travis? Your bully...And you guy's knew that you were supposed to be studying but instead you go to a gay bar and do..lord knows what?"

"How did you know about the studying?"

"Im your step brother i know everything."

"How big was it?"

"How big was what?"

"His dick"

"Larry didn't i just explain to you I don't remember?"

"You must've remembered you have got too!"

"Well sadly-"

"Liar! Lemme guess 8 inches?"

"No! Who even measures their partners dick larry!Your sick!"