Our life,ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ(the ending u mfs wanted)

Same thing as last time
Travis pov
Today was another court day. Me and sal graduated last Friday, so that was something. I cant believe i came so far. Heres some advice, confess to them because it made my life better when i confessed,and it helped me find out more about myself.

I sat in court with my father on the other side of me. The judge walked in and i gave a nervous look to sal who was in the same booth as me. Sal reassured me and held my thigh. I gulped.
Like i said before i know nothing bout court what so ever so we're gonna skip the whole "who did what" and stuff. I'll just cut to the juicy parts.

"We find the defendant,kenneth phelps guilty or child abuse, illegal cult shit,and mass murder". (I had fun writing this part :D)

I looked at sal again in awe. We exited the court without saying a word until sal shut the door of the car. "YES YES YESSSSSS" sal exclaimed. "Im so happy. We should celebrate!" Sal paused for a moment and looked at me.

"Travis are you gay now?"

"No shit sherlock. Of course i am"

"Haha..yeah well travis..we've come a long way and honestly I'm proud of you..I'm proud of us."

"Me too..me too"

"Like i said we should uhm..celebrate" sal said nervously clenching the tiny box in his pocket.

"Like how?"

"Travis, since the beginning,, well in the beginning you were an ass hole but i loved you. I knew you did too. For starters, i knew you wrote that note to me dumbass who else would it be to?! And i well.. we made some mistakes but I wasn't going to give up. Travis i love you and i really want to start a life together, and I-just Travis phelps will you fucking marry me!?"

Silence.
Complete fucking silence.p
Travis was hyper ventilating.

"We can take it slow if you-"

"Y-ye-yes"

"What was that travy?"

"YES FREAK I SAID YES"
And then they made out in the car. (So cheesy and fluffy aww i miss writing good endings)

Heyyyy! I died for a few months there sorry. I try to read other salvis fanfics but i get jealous CAUSE YALL ARE AMAZING AT WRITING. here i am with my phone, my notepad and some monster.  Do yall want a wedding chapter or nah? Im just fucking bored.