Cheater

Travis pov:
I wake up.Today is the day.I got everything ready to wear and now all I've-It hit me.I can't go to prom with him.People will find out and it will become a rumor.My dad will find out..And what if he asks me where I'm going at 6:00..I cant.I pack up for school and leave.

I go on the bus only to see sal and Ashley talking and giggling.I almost feel..Jealous in a way but I know that Ashley is his friend and so was I.Well maybe it was something more,But It wasn't official.I decide to head sorta to the middle of the bus just so i can ease-drop. I listen in close.

"Anyway I'm really exited for the night tonight sal!"

What does she mean by that.

"Yeah,heh me too Ash."

"Yayyy"
(An:i am not slandering ash.I just picked one of sals other love interests.i love ash she's my favourite character tbh)

"Okay you better have practised dancing..Oh we could have the chance for winning prom queen and prom king?!"

"Wouldn't that be exiting."

I couldn't even bear to listen anymore.He was all I ever wanted.And for what? I wanted to confront him..maybe at the end of school. The bus stopped and we all walked out.I was tearing up but I tried my best to make it to the bathroom to have one of my usual morning breakdowns. He was a back stabber. Was this all just a funny joke on me? I was homo for him. He was gentle and kind was that all acting? What about the night he brought me to the bar? Was he getting paid for that? Was he a hooker? Maybe i was overreacting but... I was interrupted by footsteps.

"Travy? Are you alright? I was worr-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE CHEATER"
Maybe i was overreacting...
No he derserved it

"Wait what?"

"Yeahh don't act like I didn't hear your conversation with Ash on the bus.."

"Travis..come out and I can ex-"

"NO. Buzz of fuckwadd I hope your happy with Ash and that you guys have a great night."

I could hear sally crying.I couldn't stand it my heart ached. I quickly unlocked my door and hugged him.

"I'm sorry..She asked me and i knew it was wrong but i said yes cause I didn't want to make her upset but now im in a situation i just gotta handle on my own..I get it if your mad and you don't want to-" He had a breakdown on my shoulder. I had no idea how I could handle it.I have never been good with crying people before. "I'm sorry sal..Its okay..I would do the same"I patted his head and he lifted it up looking at me with his beautiful light blue eyes.I couldn't help but peck his prosthetic,He giggled a bit. I was happy that he had stopped crying.

"So what are you gonna tell Ash now?

"That i cant go tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..We don't have to go.We could go to the woods we usually have lunch at ,and star gaze instead"

I liked that idea.I liked it very much.

"Sure i have a telescope that we could use.I heard that jupiter will be out tonight,maybe we could catch it?"
Sal says yes and we both clean our tears off our faces and head to math class.

I got a bit of motivation to write today.@fuzzypandalovez thank you so much for voting for my chapter it meant alot coming from a small wattpad writer thank you :)