Prom?

Sals point of view:
Larry can make me mad sometimes but he's my bro so i have to forgive him. We arrived at school and Travis left the bus. As I was preparing for math class,the first class of the day, Ashley came up to me. " hey sal who you asking out to prom?" Oh shit I forgot about prom!Im not really into it...Wait,Does Ashley expect me to ask her out??? "Ehm,i don't know about the whole prom thing ash,I think im just gonna go and smoke with Larry that night." I say blankly. "Well larry said he's going sooo..."

"Oh did he?"

"Sal back off im just asking." She said nudging me.

"Well i don't have a crush on anyone so I'll just sit this one out.."

I then felt someone staring so i glance at the other side of the hall.. and there he is..The perfect cute homophobic bitch,travis. I hate him but i love him.Its really hard to not take your eyes off of him.He slowly approach's me with a smug but embarrassed look on his face, "Hey freak,What did you do last night?Suck dick? I bet thats what-"
"Aren't you the one who's supposed to be sucking Travis?" I ask. I was just playing around to fool around with travis,He has gay panics when i make dirty jokes.
"Wha-No faggot in your dreams!" It was true "It was in my dreams" OH GOD I ACCIDENTALLY BLURTED THAT. Ash looks at me in a spacey expression and travis is a gay mess that cant be fixed.I hold up my hands and say "Sorry i uh said the wrong thing i just-" "way to ruin a moment TRAVISSS" Ashley yells pretending I didn't say that at all. The bell rings.I run to math class.

Travis point of view:
Oh god oh god oh goddd.He made me say gods name in vain thats how hot he is. AHe said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~

I sit in math class and try to listen...Sal is distracting.Math class finnally ends and the math teacher pulls me and sal before we go...Oh boy what is it this time?

"Travis,your math marks have been dropping very fast,And I had an idea,since sally is very smart He can tutor you everyday after school.I know your not very fond of sal for a fact you glance at him all class..so take this study session to connect more with him and to get your marks up at the same time!"

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I knew all that fooling around in math class would pay off!Me and sal alone together..I glance at him and i cant tell his expression but he nods at the teacher's speech and says "Alright sounds good to me." As we both walk off. "Hey faggot im just SoO gLaD i GeT tO sTuDy wiTh yOu" .. "Shut up travis,You can walk home with me at the end of the day we can skip and go home early i don't care what you say." "Fine" i say.

Oh god-