The party

Sals point of view:
We finished decorating for the big party tonight and now all i had to do was wait for travis. I decided texting him while larry and ash had their fight about shit I don't know.

<3
Sal: hey are you gonna come home now?

Travis: yeah im cuming right now
Travis:WAIT HOLD ON SORRY *coming

Sal: WOAH TRAVIS

Travis: shut up im coming to your apartment its just a bit of a long walk.

Sal: okay be safe.

I closed my phone and giggled . "Yo robert!" Larry said. Oh robert and some random people were here,

"Hey sal buddy whens this big party gonna start?" Robert asked.

"It can start now i guess. We're waiting for the birthday boy." I said

"Pfft okay"
Larry turned on some music and turned on the disco ball. They all laughed and started drinking. I sat there on the couch just waiting for travis. "Hey man aren't you gonna join in?"

Travis pov: i looked at the time while walking home, 9:58. I was already there though.i just reached the apartment when i heard music. Oh shit sal if you threw a party for me i swear to god- i opened the door to..people, thousands.. just drinking and having fun.

I tried to find sal in this big group of people. I got overwhelmed and decided to call him. But then i found him on the couch drinking with maple and chug. I ran over to him, "SAl WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

"What travis? "

"A PARTY? AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO?"

"Travis i thought it was just gonna be a few people, im sorr-"

"Its fine... thank you i guess"

Sal sighed. "Come with me travis, lets go refill on drinks"

I followed him. I guess it wasn't that bad. We danced together and had a good time. I met some of sals older friends,i guess they were cool. But they were a bit sketchy.

Time skip

Sal i guess ditched me? I don't know where he went but he was a bit drunk. I looked in the crowded apartment for him.
I looked for at least one familiar face. Oh its Larry!
He's my last hope. I ran over to him, "hey Larry do you know where sal is? I lost him.."
Larry looked at me and frowned. He pointed over to sal and ash making out in the corner of the room. I had no words. I wanted to confront him but i knew he was living his best life. He looked so happy with her, thats all i wanted him to be. He should be happy.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Shit. I knew this party was a horrible idea. I cried, I promised myself I wouldn't cry for him anymore. I guess I couldn't. I slowly drifted to sleep to the loud party music. I knew i would wake up in this tiny cramped apartment bathroom. But I didn't care. Fuck sal. He wasn't even a good boyfriend anyway...who am I kidding? I fell hard for him.