Dirty clothes

Travis pov:
"But what will I wear then?" I say. "You could borrow my clothes i don't mind"
"Okay then.." my heart flutters... first he kisses me and then he wants me to wear his clothes?! We head to the basement of the long scary apartment and then go into a room with normal laundry machines. "Your gonna have to take off your muddy clothes...." Sal says while taking off his sweat shirt and his shirt under that. I try to look away and take off my hoodie and my shirt after that. "Don't worry trav, were just boys its okay" i look and get heat waves through my body. He's chubby unlike me,I almost look starved with some scars at the back of my back. His skin is clear and pale. He then shakes the water of his hair and takes his pigtails out.
His hair makes him even more attractive.

We head upstairs and he passes me one of his sweaters when we enter his room. "Thanks" "no problem" i look at it and inhale it. I like how sal smells, its like sweat mixed with elmers glue. Yeah that sounds a little too weird. "We should watch a movie!" Sal suggests

"Sure..what kind"

"Don't tell anyone but I've been watching  romance movies and im hooked..there really funny! Oh we should watch Edward scissor hands! Thats a good one."

"Okay then.."
i looked around his room there was a ouiji board on the ground and some scented candles on the ground too. "Oh don't mind that-I was just experimenting! Lets go watch the movie now!.

Sals point of view:
I grabbed my favourite blanket and We started the movie and Trav had a-lot of questions. I guess he hasn't watched a movie before. Well a real one anyway. He fell asleep on me and honestly i didn't mind. I ran my fingers in his messy hair and kissed his fore head.