Its not worth it

Sals point of view:
Did Travis just go with me to make his dad mad? Im not sure but his dad looked very frustrated. It was awkward silence after travis kissed me. "Uhm..hi."
"TRAVIS! I KNEW YOU WERE A FAG AND NOT EVEN A NICE BOY A-A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE TRAVIS!" Then i saw Travis face fill with more anger. I was fine it may of hurt a bit... I was crying. I held my hair while travis and his dad had a fight. Maybe larry was right.. No i loved him and sometimes he makes mistakes. I looked at travis then i looked in fear as travis grabbed the plant in the vase on the doorstep and smash his dads head. I looked in fear... "TRAVIS NO DONT ITS NOT WORTH IT PLEASE STOP" he looked over at me and looked at his father. Blood on his hands.. He could go to jail for this.. I didn't want to be a bad person and call the police so i quickly got up and dragged silent travis far away. I didn't know where i was going.

"Travis what were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry...I-I I what have i " he had a emotional breakdown in my shoulder. It went on forever almost.

"Was i just used to make you have revenge on your dad? Was i travis?!"

"No no I didn't mean it that way..I was- I didn't know you would be offended.."

"Maybe Larry was right maybe you were to using me..."

"N-no sal I love you i honestly do.. I'm just a dumb fag who murdered my father.."

"You didn't murder him I'm sure.. he was just unconscious."

" Sal i was protecting you from getting hurt. Once he called you all those names i really had it with him..."

"I understand but now we have to be careful..you could be in jail for that.."

"My dad deserves to be in jail sal! "

"Well for now we have to stay hidden..you may have to stay in my apartment a little while.."
I felt wrong but I didn't want travis to go...

Oop cliff hanger, that escalated. Don't worry there will be more chapters because im starting online school soon so I'll have extra time to do this!also i may have some grammatical errors and spelling problems,I write these at midnight so i may of just been tired. Be patient please and i thank you all :)