Shopping

Sals pov:
I decided travis was right. Maybe he should not have a party...but i think he deserves one. I could invite all my friends and maybe some people Larry knows. And maybe before he goes back to court next week for his next trial. Maybe tonight. Nothing should go wrong. I mean only if he's good with it.

I woke travis up. Travis flinched and slowly opened up his eyes, "Good morning angel" I cringed at the nick name. I knew travis did this to make me cringe. "Pfft, fuck off." I said. Maybe i should keep the party secret make him get out of the apartment and surprise him. I knew he would be pushed into it because he hated party's. But He had to experience more party's.

I also had no idea of what to get him. It was special. He was 18 he could legally be his own person. I had turned 18 a few months ago. So what would i get him? My supportive friends would help with that. I had a whole day to go shopping.

" hey travis, who are you texting?"

"Oh just phillip."

"Whos that?"

"Jeez are you jealous or something?"

"No travis. You can have your friends," i sighed. Oh yeah that other blue haired punk boy. I remember him, he clearly has a crush on travis. Jeez i really sound like a yandere. No Travis would never.he is loyal, right? Whatever i get lost in thoughts to much i over think to much. I have to slow my role.

"Uh sal can i hang out with Phillip he was a great friend and we haven't-"

"Tch don't ask me I'm not your mother i don't care."

"Jeez why are you in a bitchy mood all of a sudden? Scared another bluenette will take your place?"

I tried to giggle happily. Even though i had a death wish. "Yeah of course i was just bugging you, I'm gonna hang out with my friends too so have fun." I guess this would get him out of the house. I quickly texted my friend group

Walmart ghost busters:

Sal: hey guys!

Larry: yes man?

Sal: did y'all know that Travis birthday is next week?

Ash: yes and?

Todd: interesting i guess

Sal: maybe we could maybe arrange something special for him?

Larry: ugh why not? I mean any party is a party i don't care if its for a dick face

Ash: Okay fine as long as i get to spend time with my friends p, also shopping with you guys is so much fun

Todd: i guess,

Sal: thanks guys, He just really deserves a bit better and you guys can invite your older friends

Larry: hell yeah! Meet you guys at dollarama at 11:00

Ash: got it

Todd: man okay.

Sal: yep.

I looked over at travis just still talking to phillip. I couldn't resist looking over his shoulder and peaked at there conversation. I then got up and went to my room and started getting dressed, In a plad skirt and a black shirt, with a coller around my neck. I stepped out of my room and travis stared at me. " your gonna go with your friends wearing that?"

" yes why?"

"You do you i guess"

~time skip~

We parted our ways and i headed out the door to my car. "Wait Are you gonna walk or do you want me to drive you?" I stopped travis. "No im fine, i love you sal enjoy the time with your friends."

I reached dollarama with my car and walked to my friends there waiting for me.

"Ready for some party shopping?"
Ash said.

We ran in there and started acting like tall kids, except me. Im just short. Larry grabbed a cart and motioned for all of us to get in. "Larry i don't-" he pushed me in the cart smooshed with all of all the rest of the gang. He pushed it. The employees looked very unfazed cause they work all nighters all the time.

He started adding random shit to the cart, shot cups, Random streamers, A disco ball, all the store. "Dude your gonna cost me a fortune!" I said. "Its your boyfriends dumb party, aren't you gonna spend some money on him?" Larry blurted out. I looked at larry, "shhh" i motioned with my hands.

"What boyfriend sal?"
Ash asked.

" ehm none ash! Im single i swear"

"Oh Larry just said that as a joke! Haha very funny joke guys!" Ash said. Todd was there looking at me with a sympathetic look.

We payed for all the junk and we took the cart with us going to the liquor store. " larry something very light please, don't bust any money on alcohol we just need something"

Ash and Larry and Todd were already looking at the different types of alcohol. Man, I didn't like this place that much. Back in Norway my dad used to take me to liquor shops and bust all his money on all the junk. Because his life was a complete mess. It still is.

We left that place and we were gonna go back to my apartment and decorate. " Wait sal do you have a gift for him?" Todd asked. " I don't know what to get him i-"

"You should get him a gag gift man!" Larry suggested

" whats that?"

" you know man, like a gift you get as a joke. Ouu like a maid dress!"

" HAHA, TRAVIS IN A MAID DRESS! COULD YOU IMAGINE." Ash said laughing on the ground.

" Thats actually a good idea! We have a costume shop right here!" Todd said pointing to the costume shop.

"I don't know..."

"Common sal!"

This is the longest chapter yalls are gonna get cause my unmotivated lazy ass finnally got the energy to do this. Thanks for. 1k reads omg guys ❤️