Rainy days

.I couldn't find the star picture sadly :(
Narrator pov:
Travis sat there waiting for his lover to arrive. Clouds were starting to form, he really hoped it wouldn't rain. Then he saw him. Sal fisher in his very attractive fit.  He looked at him in awe. "Hey!" Sal said  breaking the silence. "Woah your hoodie?"

"Oh uhh yeah i thought maybe..well i was ranting and decided i was done. "

"Im not complaining, i would fuck god if i had the chance too."

"Excuse me?"

"Nevermind! Lets go and see those stars!"

"Okay here"
Travis set up the telescope as Sal watched him in awe.
"Come here sal i think i see something!" Sal walked over to the telescope unable to use it. "You can take off your mask if you like.. I don't mind."  Sal looked at Travis and debated if he could. "Okay then.." he slowly unstrapped his mask and looked up at Travis slowly. Travis kept a normal face not like he was awed. "You don't need that prosthetic anyway you have a normal face."

"Trav.. half of my face is gone."

"Yeah but.. it looks neat n-no not the right word uhmm

"Its fine travis My dad doesn't like my face neither I'm used to it."

"Oh-"
Travis slowly cup's sals face and looks in his eyes.
Sal goes in for a kiss and Travis is a gay mess. They lay there making out for 2 minutes or so until travis couldn't take it anymore.
"Im sorry..i just" sal started crying and Travis looked in confusion.
"Why are you crying sal? Did i do something wrong?"
"No its just nobody acctually got the confidence to touch nor kiss my face.."
"What do you mean?"

"This one girl i knew we were in love in middle school.. she wanted to see my face so bad..I trusted her but when i took it off she screamed and snapped a picture and ran away. Sent the picture to almost everyone in the school that had a flip phone and I couldn't go to school anymore."
"But i would never..Hey look a shooting star!"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars-
"Ouu what do you wish for?"
"I don't believe in wishes.."
"You don't?"
"No.."
"Well then I'll wish for you."
"What did you wish for?"
"Nuh uh mister! You cant tell someone your wish it's against the rules!"

Then they both felt raindrops on there faces. The sky was getting cloudy and then thunder. Sal jumped. He was terrified of thunder. He couldn't answer why..It only happened in one dream when he was a kid. Him being a murderer and executed for something he couldn't control. It was luckily only a dream and even now that he's 17 he is still terrified of it. Travis was getting all wet and muddy because he was laying in a mud pile. They both stood up and laughed a bit looking at each other all wet. It was a good time. "Hey this was a gift! Now its all muddy" the bluenette  said. "Stop being dramatic " the blond says kicking some mud on him. "Hey! This declares war!"
Sal kicked some mud and travis and they had a mud fight. Back and forth the mud went they became all muddy. Then it really started to down pour and so they ran to the apartments. It was like a dream to both of them. Travis then realized. "Hey sal I think you forgot your mask!" "Oh shoot..."they finally reached the apartments and dried off. "We have to dry our clothes off lets go to the laundry room"

Whoop whoop i like tuis chapter it was fun to write :>