Chapter 2(fix grammar)

"It has been a month since I’ve lived with them. The money they gave me was enough to support me through my whole life, I think. I also managed to make Wei see the Infected in a new light and thus, make him treat The Infected nicely and don’t discriminate against them. Kashchey, however. . .he’s a good guy. This surprised me but I kinda expected it.

Every time I leave the house, I will always see Ch’en and Talulah stalking me in the corner of my eye. I mean, I'm living under the same roof as them. They can come to me and talk to me whenever they want. And here’s another thing, whenever they did stalk me, they would always end up in a situation that would get them kidnapped. Luckily, I was nearby when they were about to get kidnapped.

Today, Talulah and Ch’en weren’t stalking me. Why? Kashchey was training them on how to use their arts. I was on my way home from the store, when I suddenly saw someone I recognized. I looked at him walking and soon realized who he was, Emperor. I follow him because he has a knack for getting in debt and judging by his expression, he was in debt. He was also very weak. If a baby fought him, I would probably think the baby would win. He has a gun but can’t use it well to defend himself. I don’t know if he could aim the damn thing properly. That is also why he has very few friends. For example, Exusiai, Texas, and Mostima. No, I didn’t forget about his other friends. It’s just that these three are the ones who would stick up for him and each other.

I soon followed him to his place, which was, unfortunately, getting trashed by some underground gangsters. He tried to make them stop but his advice fell on deaf ears. The result was him getting bullied and tossed around like a ragdoll. Without wasting a second, I went out of hiding and helped him. A pretty boring fight broke out between me and the underground gangsters. The fight ended and I went to Emperor and asked him what was going on. He told me that he lied to some people he shouldn’t have and was given a death threat. They said if he doesn’t come back to the underground with a fighter, they'll kill him.

I also read some fanfics from Wattpad and it helped me kinda understand what he was saying”

Y/n: Basically, You need a fighter if you wanna live?

Emperor: Yup (Sigh) But the sad thing is I haven’t found anyone willing to become a fighter to represent me in The Underground.

Y/n: That’s quite the predicament. Hmm, tell you what. How about I be your fighter?

Emperor: (Becomes a bit ecstatic) You will?...Wait, you probably want money for doing this. So, how much do you want?

Y/n: I’ll do it for free but, If I ever need help in the future. You have to help me, deal?

"Emperor goes into this thinking pose. A penguin🐧 doing a thinking pose? Imagine that. Kinda reminds me of one of Tuxbird’s clickbait videos"

Emperor: Deal! Now, C’mon! We have to register your name in The Underground!

Y/n: Lead the way penguin 🐧

Emperor: Emperor, call me Emperor.