Chapter 6(fix grammar)

“ To be honest, I don’t know where I am right now. (Grunts in frustration) I should’ve asked Kashchey to give me me a map before I left”

“I’m a 20 year-old man! And I’m lost! (Sighs) I don’t want to be like other protagonists. They always get lost after they go travelling and then suddenly they meet some random girl in the middle of nowhere! (Sighs in displeasure)  I really need to find a- Wait, what is that?!

Y/n stopped walking and began to examine the sign in front of him.

Y/n: North-western Tundra? I think I remember this place. . .

“Yeah, I remember this place. This place was about that person I was researching about. If memory serves me correct, this place has some backstory about a person named Patriot”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Frostnova! Time to cure her this time!

[Oripathy 37%]

Information: Dangerous to user or host. Can be infected by other people that have oripahty. Recommended host to learn more about it so the host will be able to cure it.]

"Only 63% left, I will cure her the moment this number gets to 100%. Now, time to use my favorite skill."

[Location: Ursus Originium Mine]

[Search. . .]

[At 3 o'clock, it’s 278km from the host position.]

[Walk: 1 day]
[Run: 7 hour]
[Fly: 3 hour]
[Teleport: What did you expect? A minute?]

"Teleport me then!"

Y/n began to put his palms together and took a meditative pose. The air around him began to grow even colder and the atmosphere’s magical density was going haywire.

"Teleport"

As soon as Y/n said those incantations, runes of unknown language started to appear around him and began to glow an alluring purple. Soon, those runes started to glow white and Y/n began to turn white also. Then, the runes and Y/n stopped glowing. A few seconds passed and nothing happened but I saw otherwise. Then out of nowhere Y/n began to glow a pure white colour and then vanished into thin air.

(3RD Person POV - Ursus Originium Mine)

As Y/n teleported to this Originium Mine, a group of people could be seen

As Y/n teleported to this Originium Mine, a group of people could be seen. They were taking defensive positions as they stared at a certain male and his group of comrades.