Chapter 17

Oripathy 100℅

Host now can cure Oripathy as the host will become more strong.

Limit: 10 people per day.

The limit will increase or upgrade itself.

I can feel it win-win for me~ Now time to cure Patriots.

Getting up from bed and take his clothes on the floor and wearing it. He goes to the door and opens it.

Ishi: Where do you want to go y/n?

Y/n turn around to see Ishi in the bed as she smoking.

(Just ignore the phone)

Y/n: Don't smoke, it bad for your health.

Ishi: Don't worry, I'm immune to it. No need to worry about it, so where you want to go?

Y/n: Cure Patriots along with his friend and daughter.

Ishi: That nice, go to do what you should do then. Saving the world and find a way to go back to your world.

Y/n: * surprise as he looks to see Nian still sleep * How you know?

Ishi: The system creates me, and the source of my power from you, that how I know your memory.

Y/n: * sigh * You should be careful when talking about that. I don't want anyone besides us knowing about it ok?

Ishi: If they knew about it, nothing will affect the world. It not like some sort of rule. It is your world to protect.

Y/n: I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet, but I'm sure I will tell them someday.

Ishi: That my husband.

Y/n: * chuckle * Yeah yeah. See you later.

Ishi: Kiss me first before you go do whatever you want.

Y/n: *sigh*

Y/n go to her and grab her chin and kids her in the lips. Ishi wrapped her hand around y/n neck to pull deeper. After a few minutes, they separate with a trail of saliva connected from their mouth.

Ishi: Bye~

Y/n: Bye.

Y/n go to Nian and kiss her forehead before heading outside not before closing the door. Ishi sense y/n presence gone as her face becomes serious.