Chapter 14

Y/n: *breath* Where Skadi? I don't even find her anywhere? Even a prison doesn't have except it infected. Luckily I give them a key for them to escape. Right now find Skadi. Nian should do her job right now.

Speaker: Attention to all units! There was a terrorist attack on our base. Please go to the front door immediately with your weapon. Thank you.

She has started. Now where my little Orca?

Y/n continue to crawl invent to find Skadi

______________________________________

In upper labs, we can see tied Skadi with her mouth been tape to prevent her screaming. Some tubes connect to her hand as it taking her blood.

Scientists: Are the blood we want already finish? We must get out right now.

Scientists 2: Give me few minutes, we need her blood to do our experiment so be patient.

Scientists 3: After we got her blood samples, what we gonna do with her?

Scientists: Send her to Abyssal Hunter, make sure she trains to be strong, we need her for our project.

Scientists 3: Sure, after this.

Scientists 2 got the sample as he stores it in the bag.

Scientists 2: Let's go, we have got what we need.

Scientists: Grab the girl.

Scientists 3 go to Skadi as he disconnects the tube that connects to her arm. Skadi wants to scream, but can't because have tape on her mouth.

Scientists 3 grab Skadi my neck as they go outside the labs. The moment they get out they see the place is full of blood with an organ everywhere.

This view making the guard that accompanies them puke while others just hold back.

Scientists: What just happened here! Protect us.

Guard: Alright.

10 guard make a circle position to protect the scientist from any danger. They began to move slowly while looking around for the enemy.

On top of the is a vent, and it has a y/n look at them. He began to make a plan so he doesn't hurt Skadi.

Scientists: * Talk that phone * Hello? Did outside clear?

Phone: *sound of people walking *

Scientists: Helloooo?

Phone: Yeah? Who is this?

Scientists: " A girl? I don't remember this building hired a girl " Who are you?

Phone: Who's is me? It doesn't matter, what is matters is the girl you guys have. I want her now.

Scientists: What your connection with her? I don't think she has any relatives.

Phone: I have to say right? About me, I don't need to tell, now tell me how I should kill you guys?

Scientists: * hang up * Shit! We use the basement floor, there has a secret entrance to get out from this place.

Basement? I think I burn it already, at least making my job easier.

Guard: Understood, follow me.

They began to move to the basement, inside the bag scientists holding has blood. Maybe Skadi blood. Is that how Skalter being made? Interesting theory.