Side Story (2)

Patriot: Well Y/n, wanna spar? You fight two of us.

Y/n look at Patriot and Hellagur as he raises his eyebrows at them.

Y/n: You sure? You know what I'm capable of.

Patriot: Of course, I know what you can do. That is why we will add a rule in this spar. And that's no use of weapons, power, or any trick. Only pure physical strength.

Hearing this, Y/n look at them while grinning. He can't wait to learn the move he studies from a game about a legendary person that becomes Yakuza through many obstacles since he wants to become like his father figure. If you know what game I'm talking about you are a legend.

Hellagur: So what's you say? Agree to spar with us.

Y/n: Let's go.

-At Rhodes Island training place-

Texas: So… Wanna bet who will win?

Exusiai: It's Y/n without a doubt.

Texas: Are you sure?

Exusiai: What made you say that?

Texas: Both Patriots and Hellagur have much battle experience. Since this fight is about pure physical strength, I think Y/n stood no chance. Most of show I watch, old people always overpowered.

Exusiai: Nah, we don't even know Y/n art in the first place. We don't even know how strong he is in terms of strength. We always see him do something unordinary everyday.

Texas: You're right. Let's watch the fight.

In another site not too far from them, Saria can be seen sitting beside Ifrit that shakes Saria's body many times.

Ifrit: We will see Y/n beat up that old geezer!!! Can't wait to see how he wins this!!

Saria: -_-

Silence beside Ifrit is just silence the whole time as she looking into the fight. She want to know how Y/n strategy this time since most of them is weird but very effective and work.

We switch to sea people as Skadi eating a bucket of popcorn.

Skadi: Y/n gonna win this no dif.

Specter: Indeed.

The shark takes popcorn from Skadi but her hand gets slapped by the said person.

Skadi: No food for you. Make it yourself.

Specter: But I am the one that made the popcorn.

Skadi: I hold it, meaning I am the one that made it.

Specter: *confused* W-what?

As Specter is confused with reality, we can see Nian holding a camera as she records the fight. Dusk is beside her with an annoying face.

Nian: This is a fight that I have been waiting to record!!! Right, my cute sister?

Dusk: I will rip your jaw.

Nian: Ehhh!! That is my adorable sister!

Nian ruffles Dusk's head as Dusk groans while holding her murder intent.

Finally, we switch scenes to Y/n standing in front of Patriot and Hellagur as they take battle stances.

Hellagur: Ready son? You don't mind me called you son right?

Y/n: I was born ready. And no, I don't mind at all, I'm orphan.

Patriot: Then let's get started!!

As the Patriot charged toward Y/n, Y/n took a battle stance of the legendary character.