Chapter 15

Nian can be confirmed can't walk properly for dew day. While Patriot and Hellagur are hanging around with Yelena following them. While Specter is doing church stuff.

Y/n can be seen walking inside the hospital as he has asked a certain nurse and it tells Skadi room. Going there only to see someone standing in front of the room.

He raises his eyebrows as he walks closer to them. The door opened revealing a Skadi being held by a man's hand. Y/n see this he moves at a fast pace to them.

Man: What do you want?

Killing intent in front of the host. 69 M from host position.

W

hat? How did he know I'm here? I'm sure I'm not making any sound. . . the man is little dangerous, I can tell after I knew he can sense me.

Man: I ask one more time, what do you want?

Y/n: The kid your holding.

Man: ? What your connection with her?

Y/n: She is my friend, enough?

Man:. . . Hero I want to know you not lying on me?

Y/n: Let her talk to me then.

The Man looks down as he sees Skadi stare at him and nodding her head. He let go of Skadi as she runs toward me and hugs me tightly.

Skadi: Y/n! I'm glad you save.

I'm of course hug her back, what do you think I'm I? A villain?

While y/n and Skadi hugging each other, the man takes a picture without them knowing.

Man: This will be a memory for her when she old enough.

Y/n: So who are you guys?

Metris: My make is Metris the founder of Abyssal hunter.

Abyssal hunter? The group information not exactly clear.

Y/n: And what your business with her?

Metris: Well I see potential in her. That why I want to take her into my place and train her.

Y/n: And why I should believe you?

Metris: I know I can't win fight again you. . . after all I already knew that you are capable of.

Y/n: And? What has got to do with me? I don't think she wants that.

Y/n walk slowly toward him as the man around Metris raise their weapon only for Metris to order them to stay down.

Metris: Ask her then.

Y/n stopped as he looks at Skadi that smiling at him

Skadi: Did you know y/n, when I see you fight them all. I was aww looking at you fighting all of them without breaking a sweat. So please y/n, let me go with them. I want to be strong like you.

Y/n:. . . *chuckle* Little orca, you sure about that?

Skadi: * star eye * Yeah! I want to be like you! Strong! I'm sure I want to go with them!

Y/n: How about your friend?

Skadi:. . . I need to say goodbye to them right?

Y/n: Yup.

______________________________________

Now I'm standing in front of kid that is hugging each other. I can see all of the holds they tear back, but Yelena can't as some tear falling down her cheek.