Chapter 16

On a beautiful morning, we can see couples laying in bed naked as the blanket covering their whole body. Nian is the first time to take up from the slumber as she staring at y/n that is still sleeping.

Y/n: *open eye only to see Nian staring at him* What do you think you looking at?

Nian: *smirk* Just look at my husband.

Y/n: Since when we will marry? I don't remember we engage yet.

Nian: I know, but you say 'yet'. Maybe in the future, you will propose to me?

Y/n:. . . Who's know? I need to go to Patriot now.

Nian: For what? Why not stay here with me?

Y/n: I have an urgent thing to talk about with Patriot.

Nian: What do you want to talk with him? It is more important than me?

Y/n: Ah yes.

Nian: *pout* Take that back!

She uses her hand to grab my cheeks. Normally normal people's cheeks will be on-off due I her strength e using right now.

Sighing as I kiss he smash the lips to her lips making her stun me before grabbing my head and pull deeper. A few minutes later pull easy leaving a trail of saliva.

Nian: Not fair.

Y/n: Life always not fair.

Nian: * turn her head away* Hmph!

Cute

Standing up from the bed as he gran his new clothes from the portal he creates yesterday. This thing can store anything he wants in it. He just needs to think that he needs from the portal to get it instantly.

Nian: Wow~ How you do that?

Y/n: Secret~

Nian: *groan* Geez~ Don't know human this powerful and annoying at the same time.

Y/n: Powerful? Are humans that weak?

Nian: Yeah, humans can be described as the weakest because of there can't have art or infection. The moment they have it they will instantly die.

Y/n: Are humans so week can't even handle art or oripahty?

Nian: Yes.

Y/n: How about me?

Nian: You are different. . . the moment I lay an eye on you, it managed to get my attention.

Y/n: It is because of my face?

Nian: No, it something else, but I'm glad you not a weakling like another human. I don't want to always have you.

Y/n: That kinda hurt, is there any other human you ever meet?

She makes thinking pose as she thinks. Are there any humans in arknights? I don't even remember there was one.

But is Priestess a human? Don't know, many people she an A.I.. while others say she a first human. There was not full information about her. But she sure cares so much about doctors.

Speaking of a doctor. . . is doctor male or female? If she a female. . . it means Kal'sit and Doctor are Yuri? I wonder how they "do" it.

Nian: Nope, I only see you so far. Another human, I don't know what happened to them all, maybe they extinct in this world? Only you y/n a human I see so far the whole time I'm traveling.

I'm feeling a little lonely. I need some human too so it reminds me to keep my humanity safe.

Y/n: Is that so?