Chapter 3(fix grammar)

The host: Booo! Why did you surrender Rame!? (Clears throat) It’s clear that Rame has forfeited and Y/n wins the battle by default. Now! Our next fight will be a fight between Y/n! And The Curse!

The spectators began to roar at Rame for being a coward. Some of them even roasted him and the roasts against him made him a laughing stock.

Y/n: That was lame.

E.P: Well, that aside. How strong are you, kid? Rame is not usually like that. His strength is almost the equivalent of The Curse’s strength.

Y/n: Not sure (Shrugs shoulders)

E.P: Kid, please. Tell me the truth

Y/n:*sigh* Fine. I can tell you but you cannot tell anyone about it. Even if you do tell them, make sure the people you tell this to is a person you absolutely trust

E.P: I promise. Now, tell me

Y/n: I'm strong enough to fight anything in my way and win. Even if they are quote on quote, “Unkillable”. I can kill them without trying.

E.P: That’s it? “I thought he was going to tell his backstory” So, can you cure Oripathy?

Y/n:. . . . No.

E.P: *sigh* Is that so? What a shame. That damn virus is causing a lot of bad in the world. I really hope someone comes up with a cure for Oripathy

Y/n: Yeah, me too E.P. " I will come up with a cure for Oripathy. Just you wait E.P"

The host: Now for the next, we have Y/n! Vs! The Curse! What will happen in their fight? Will The Curse surrender like Rame the lame? We will find out, shortly! Now, fighters! Ready up!

Y/n and The curse, both nod and go into their side of the battlefield. As they readied up. They stared at each other. Waiting for the host to give them the thumbs up.

"How does he fight? It was my first time fighting when I saved Talulah and Ch’en. I will be forced to use the knowledge from my past life. In the past, I played many fighting games. How about I create a skill that will help me with fighting. System, can you search through my memories and summarize all the fighting techniques and then give it to me”

[Scanning Y/n’s memory . . .]

[Scanning successful . . .]

[Transferring technique’s/experience to host . . .]

"Then, In an instant, I got every bit of information about fighting from my previous life. And when I say all of it, I mean it. Every bit of information about fighting. As the information transferred into my mind, etching itself into my brain. I couldn’t help but feel myself get dumber by the second"

Y/n began to look in that air as the spectators weird at his behaviors

Emperor: What’s he looking at?

"Kono Chiki!"{This Knowledge!}

[New skill:]

[Master of fighting: From your past life, you have seen and used a lot of fighting techniques. Because of this, you are an excellent fighter and can counter any type of techniques or attacks]