Chapter 25

Right now at Alina Village resting and chatting. Many people seem to be a little uncomfortable because of the sudden army come to their place and rest in there for a few days.

All of us joins joining the Reunion except for Surtr, Nian, and Hellagur. Nian refuses because she is not interested. Hellagur says he traveled a lot and thinks joining it will be troublesome for him if some hater began to put a bounty on him.

While Surtr. . . be a Surtr. She insults reunion.

Surtr: Such a pointless if I joining your group. It a waste of time.

Talulah: *grit teeth* If you don't want to join then say no. No need to say that.

Surtr: What you gonna do then? Beat me up? Try then.

Talulah: So you've chosen death.

Surtr: Is that a challenge right there?

Y/n: Just stop you girl, Surtr stop being an airhead.

Surtr: Hmph!

Y/n: Talulah, just ignore what other people say. Don't let anger get over you.

Talulah: *sigh* Fine.

These two will be rivals, but Ch'en should be Talulah rival, not Surtr!

Both of the girls go in the opposite direction from each other. Y/n following Surtr to cure her. He arrives at where direction Surtr goes to see her sitting on the ground eating ice cream.

Where she keeps those ice cream? I don't see her bring any bag with her when I first meet her

Y/n: Hey.

Surtr: Mwat?(What?)

Y/n: Empty your mouth first before talking.

She eating the bucket of ice cream in a few seconds as she throws it away.

Surtr: I know that, don't treat me like a kid.

Y/n: Yeah yeah.

Surtr: So what do you need?

Y/n: I want to cure your Oripathy.

Surtr:. . . If you talk nonsense again I will beat you up.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm not lying. Give me your hand.

Surtr: Do you want to take this opportunity to touch my hand? Just say it, and I will burn you that moment.

Y/n: No, just give me your hand. Do you want to cure Infected or not?