5.

The wet lips bit each others. Water dripping from the body and hair.. They kissed passionately and deeply, like never. They went into each others mouth, played with the tongue and bit their lips with their teeth. They didn't want to stop.
Unko pata tha ki Woh ek dusre kehi Hain aur unhe koi alaag Nahi Kar sakta.. ab agr unke beech Kuch tha Woh Hain sirf Shaadi. For the moment, Woh bhul chuke the that they were buddies, friends once. They knew they were each others, lovers.

The kissed continued. Everytime changing directions when out of breadth. The rain made it special, the dripping water, the cold air, Jasmin on Aly with her legs around him, standing in the rain, all made it special.

Shivers were running down their body.. Jas was now shivering due to cold... They slowly released the kiss. They felt something they have never felt before.. Jas came down from Aly. She wrapped her arms around her as she was very cold by then.. She was shivering.. She now gained some courage and looked at Aly who was looking at her, she both had a eyelock. Soon Aly again went for a kiss, Jas responded. It last a few seconds..

Now Jas couldn't stop and blushed a little. Aly saw her shivering, he immediately held his arms. He came out of the rain, were going towards home. Jas hid her face in Aly's chest because of cold, and of course she was blushing.

Aly looked with his nashili eyes at her. But Jas blushed to make an eye contact. Aly opened his door and went to his washroom and put Jas down. Jas looked down and went towards the washroom.

A: Jasmin 

J: Haa..

A: aj kapde bhi nehi pehnegi (passionately flirting tone)

J: Besharam jaa!! Mujhe mere kapde de..

Aly laughed at this and bought her the spare night suit she kept in Aly's home.

A: Jasmin..! Darwaza toh khol..

J: haa aayi..

As soon as she opened the door, Aly pushed it and entered the washroom.

J: Arrehh Arrehh kya Kar Raha Hain? Privacy naam ki bhi koi cheez Hain ki Nahi (in a innocent manner)

A: Mere pas toh Nahi Hain..

J: Al.. Aly.. Ja na.. (blushing a lot..)

A: Jana kyu Hain..

J: Aly plz mujhe bohot tthand lag rahi Hain.. bukhar ajayegi...

A: main hoon Na.. Nahi aane dunga..

J: yahi toh problem Hain.. ki..ki Tu Hain

A: main toh Nahi jaunga..

J: Alyy

Aly going closer and closer to her...

A: Jane keliye..

J: Jane keliye....

A: Mujhe...

J: Tujhe....(breathing faster)

A: I love you kehna padega...

J: I love you keh..(realising what she said)
Kutte.... Ja Yaha se..

A: Love you too baby ...byeee... ( Laughing hard and left)

She wore a spaghetti top with a zipper on the back and shorts..

Aly also changed. She was sitting on the bed with her back resting and she was scrolling her phone. Aly came out and jumped on her..

J: Yaar Aly kya Kar Raha Hain

A: Romance...!

J: Raat ke 2 baaj rahe hain.. Sona bhi toh hainn.. aur Tu yaha kya Kar Raha hain

A: Toh raat 2baje ko couples kya karte Hain ..... ( Naughty tone)

J: Shii Aly, kya bol Raha Hain Besharam..

A: Sharam kis baat ki..?! Karunga toh bhi Apne girlfriend ke Saath Kisi aur ke girlfriend se thodi Karunga..(and goes closer to her, bending over her(

Jas pushed him back..

J: Ye kya bolraha Hain chhhiii.. jaa hatt!! Mujhe nind arahi Hain.. aur .. aur ye Sab koi gf ke Saath thodi karta Hain ....

A: Main toh karunga( getting closer) ajj aur abhi iss waqt (touches her bare neck and shoulder)

J: Jaaa...! (Giggling and moving as she was blushing too) Ganda larka...

A: Dekh Tu toh meri Hain, toh ek na ek din toh...

J: Besharam hatt!..

A: Nahi hatunga... (And kissed her on her lips)

J: hogaya tera ab ja.. nind arahi Hain..

A: yeh kya Jasmin, pehli Baar Teri ankhon mein koi neend Nahi Hain.. hayeeee... Maine toh tera neend chain Sab chura liya (again gives a soft kiss the her lips)

J: Jaaah pagal...

Aly pulled her and brought her over him.. he lied down..  now, Jasmin was over her..
He slowly touched her bare hand from the wrist ... He moved one of his finger of him from her wrist to the shoulder and back...

Jas got shiver all around her body, Aly felt that and enjoyed it.. he pulled her closer with no space between them... Jas completely over him, her body was touching his... Somewhere she felt good..

Aly slowly moved his hand to the back of her body..

J: Alyy...

Aly slowly opened the zip at the back of her top (the top was half zipped and rest stiched)
Jas felt shivers went down her body... He moved the top's straps from her shoulder making it bare.. he deeply kissed it.. he felt Jas' increasing heartbeat..

.
.
.
Ye lo romance ke bhuke bacche...
Enjoy.. ajj ke liye last chap.. see u.. comment ur favourite Jasly book on wattpad.. Stay tuned..❤️
.
.

Many people are just reading the story but not voting... Plz...🙌

.

Minimum votes- 89

Truce....

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें