43.

That night, Jas will always remember. It wasn't any normal night, she again fell in love with someone she loved more than anyone.

A: Yeh meri Jasmin sachme bohot nazuk si hain...isse mujhe khush rakhna hain.... Kyu itna pyaar karti hain mujhe?! 

2 days passed like that. Jasmin finsihed her packing. It was morning. Her flight was at night. 

Jas POV

India wapas jaa rahi hoon.... last time Aly ke saath tab hi baat hui thhi... us din raat ke baad hui nahi.. Aly ne toh call kiya, par......... Shayad kal toh mujhe lene bhi nahi aayega... (sobs) Uski toh kal flight bhi hain... shayad 11 baje ki.. Aur main pohchungi shayad raat ke 9 baaje... Matlab mere do ghante baad hi uski flight.... Shayad mil bhi na pau... Shayad lene bhi na ayy...  (tears fell down)

She got ready for the flight and was very sad (ykw). Kushal tried to cheer her. All her friends requested her to stay in Dubai with them for 2 days. But she didn't agree. She wanted to go back just in a little hope. 

J: ( thinking) Usse toh pata bhi nahi hoga ki main India kab pochungi... Mujhe pura hi bhul gaya... Kuch din pehle bhi mujhe rote huye call iya ki 'I miss you'  par ab jab wapas aa rahi hu toh......        Mujhe toh laga thha jisdin main wapas jaungi, we will make it memorable but ab toh kuch aur hi....... (she got very upset). Main mar rahi hoon usse milne. 

After long hours flight, Jas bid goodbye to her friends and Kushal and headed to India. She cried silently on the plane. At one point, she didn't feel like going back. The whole flight, she couldn't sleep or eat, she just looked through the window. The whole time, she kept thinking about Aly. Their memories, baate, lamhe and him.

Finally, her plane landed. She was not excited at all nor happy as she couldn't see her Aly. Her driver took her baggage. She got a peace stepping in India after two whole months. She sat on the lounge for some time. She knew that she had to put a smile on her face and to world. To her fans. She sat on the lounge, on a sofa with her head facing up the ceiling. It was nearly 9pm. She looked tired but some foreigner came and said

F: You are pretty af! Beautiful! Your boyfriend must be lucky! (and delivered a smile to her)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jas gave him back a wide smile.

(She was looking like the picture. She wore white sweat pants and sneakers, and that crop top)

F: You have a boyfriend right?

J: Ya...

F: No doubt! Bye sweetheart. 

J: Thanks for the compliment. (and shook their hands)

Jas took her phone and opened her messages.

A:    Jadu Hai Teri Har Ek Baat Me

Yaad Bohot Aate Ho Din Aur Raat Me

Kal Jab Dekha Tha Mene Sapna Raat Me

Tab Bhi Tera Hi Hath Tha Mere Hath Me.. ❤️

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें