11.

Jas also went home. She thought about the new actress..

Jas POV

Yeh kon aagaya.. isse main kyu Nahi janti.. shayad Nayi hogi.. Bhagwan hi jaane kiske Saath mere Aly ko Diya..
Insta mein check Karti hoon..

Guys assume her name is     Introducing
Anusha Arya

*Assume all her info.

Jas checks her insta profile and sees that she has 3M followers and she is an Instagram influencer and model.

Jas POV

Arrehh bapre... Yeh utni bhi Nayi nahi Hain. Bohot logo ke Saath Hain iski dosti..
Chalo mujhe kya.. janliya..

She did all her packing and was tired. She realised that she won't be able to see Aly for the next two months... She got emotional and cried.. She really wanted to hug Aly tightly now. She cries everytime she counts the days.. She called Aly but he didn't pick up the call.

So Jas cooked mutton, salad, his favourite biryani and dessert for dinner and organised it on the table.. it was 9 already, she played with Mia and Rambo a bit and then called Aly.

When she took the phone, she saw Aly posted a story.. with Woh( sorry Anusha).
Aly posted a boomerang of him, Anusha and another guy enjoying and having dinner in a restaurant having food.

Then she saw his message that said,

A-- Sorry baby, thoda busy tha.. aur sunn thoda late aunga aur Khana main bahar khaunga...

Jasmin didn't know why but she felt a little bad. She wanted to cry out loud. She already was sad ki she was not going to see Aly for 2 months and then she didn't even get to enjoy their last dinner before her leaving. She felt bad because she knew how much she was going to miss him...

She kept the food in the fridge. She didn't eat anything too. She sat on her bed scrolling the phone and waiting for him.
Then, she saw another story...
Aly having shots in a bar with Anusha..
With a caption, "my next co star😘."

Her eyes went on the emoji.... And laughed..(not really)

Jas POV

Yaar yeh Aly bhi na... Apni new co star ke Saath masti main lag Gaya... Par yeh shots kyu pi raha Hain.. isse bohot jald chadh jati Hain.. Par yeh abhi tak Aaya kyu Nahi .. abhi tak waha par hi Hain kya.. text karti hoon

She texted him but didn't get a reply... She was sitting on the bed resting her back. She didn't know when she slept waiting for him.. Suddenly she got up and checked her phone... It was almost 3. She was shocked..

Jasmin's POV

Arrehh... Aly!! Aaya kyu Nahi abhi tak.. Kahi bell bajakar Chala toh Nahi Gaya...
Kaha Hoga... (she rushed to her main door.. but no-one was there). Alyy..... (starts crying) Kaha reh geya..

Call Karti hoon...

Aly didn't pick up the call nor saw any of her text messages.. Now she was worried

Jas POV

Aly toh Kabhi aisa Nahi karta.. usne ..usne pi bhi rakkhi hogi.. Arrehh.. meri Jaan Kaha Hoga..

She got tensed and called Saddam.

S: Hello Di di.. itni Raat ko call Kiya..

J: Saddam! Aly Ghar pe Aaya kya..

S: Didi main toh kabka Ghar Ka kaam niptake Agaya..

J: kya... Tu.. Tu kab gaya ghar se..

S: Didi das baje ke pehlei Nikal gaya tha..

Jas cuts the call... She was walking here and there waiting for Aly .. She called his driver too but he didn't pick up.

Now she thought maybe Aly was still hanging out with Anusha. Jas was feeling restless. She finally sat on her sofa and took her phone.

She found out that Anusha had been a contestant of Splits villa, loveschool and India's Next Top Model. Now she was surprised how she didn't have any idea about her till then. She found out that she was 29 years old and from Kashmir.

She couldn't sleep the whole night, but finally slept at 6. She woke up at 12.

Jas POV

Shitt!! Yaar... Main so gai.. Aly Ka bhi abhi bhi koi call Nahi aaya... Maa...Kaha Hain Mera Aly..................

Ajj toh nikalna bhi Hain shaam ko.. I will miss him a lot..(started crying) abhi bhi Mann bohot bhari horaha Hain... Pata Nahi aisa Kabhi Nahi laga.. shayad first time BB ke baad mere Aly se itne time keliye itna dur jaa rahi hu..

Jas was feeling really bad.. She didn't want to go at all...

She quickly went to Aly's place...
Opened the door with her spare key as no one opened the door and rushed to Aly's room.

She saw..............

.
.
.
.

Finally guys... My story is approaching it's plot.. there's more chapter and time for this but just letting you know

It's Time. The Story Is Going To Flip!
(Scared enough or sad)

Minimum Votes- 101

Truce.....🍾

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें