63.

The night didnt end yet.

It was about 3:30am. Aly moved a bit, his sleep almost broke as he got thirsty. He moved a bit to reach his bottle on the nightstand. As Jasmin was sleeping in his arm, her sleep broke a little. She looked through her tiny eyes as Aly took the water bottle and was drinking water.

She stretched a bit as she was in a same position for long. Aly's attention drew to her. He looked at her stretching, eyes closed.

J: Time kya hain??

A: 3 4 kuch hoga.. tu soja..

Jas again settled. Aly stared her for some time.

Aly's POV

Chalo.. ab shayad dono ko thoda toh akal aagaya hoga.. Its a new beginning.

He thought for sometime, engrossed in her beauty. After some time Jas could sense that Aly wasn't there beside her. So she again looked through her tiny eyes at him who was staring at her. Smiled and indicated 'kya huya'.

J: Baettha kyu hain??

He didnt answer and smiled a bit.
She spread her arms indicating a hug. He smiled and went to her and hugged her. He rested his head on her chest and wrapped his hands on her waist.
(Like they used to lie down in bb on the couch)

Jas hugged him and caressed his hair, eyes closed. Aly gripped tightly feeling sukoon.

They were cozy under the blanket, which Jas had till her chest. Aly wrapped one of his legs over her interlocking her legs. They could feel their bare body under the blanket. They made themselves comfortable.

J: Kya huya? Kya soch raha tha? (Yawns)

Hugs her tighter, closes his eyes.

A: Waisa kuch nahi... Yeh ki tu ab permanent hogai..

J: Hain??

A: Ab tu chahkar bhhi mujhse alaag nahi hosakti??

J: (blushes) accha?

A: Haa.... maine tujhe apna bana liye...

J: Toh kab nahi thhi.....?

A: Matlab ab ekdum officially hogai... pehle bhi thhi ab bhhi rahegi...

J: hmm....
(Giggles) Tu phir bhhi nahi badlega... ladkio ko phir bhhi compliment marega..

Aly smiles.

J: Aj agr itna apna permanent bolraha hain toh abse koi ladki ko tu dekhega bhhi nahii..

A: (giggles) Arrehh kyu?

J: Kyu matlab kya??
Main sirf teri aur tu sabka??!

A: Nahi main bhi tera huya na.. (looks at her) Main toh pehle sehi kehta hu main pura ka pura tera hu...

J: Toh ttheek..

A: Waiseee.....  tu chahe toh main tujhe compliment kar saktaa hoon...

J: koiii zarooorat nahii!!

A: Nahi actually mere pass bohot kuch hain compliment karne ko if you want..

J: Nahi nahi... thank you so much.. mujhe nahi chahiye compliments... gandaa!

A: Sochle.. baad mein tadpegi..

J: kyuu?

A: Mere compliment keliye...

J: Dekhte hain dekhte hain..

A: Ha ha.. chal main bhi dekhta hoon...

J: hmm....

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें