64.

Jas giggles hearing Aly. She plays with Jordan.

J: Baarish horahi hain Jordan? Dekh zor se baarish horahi hain... Usme bhhi jalne ki bu aarahi hain... Tujhe bhhi aarahi hain kya??

A: Accha hogaya... Kabhi aese mujhe bhi pyaar kiya kar... (assembles the table)

J: (walks out of the balcony) Kal raat kaafi nahi thha.. (smirks at Jordan saying that)

Aly looks at her shocked on her reply.

A: Jasmin! Yaar.. (blushes)

J: Chal Jordan.. Room mein chal mujhe makeup utarna hain..

A: Kabhi mujhe bhhi aese tere saath washroom lejaya kar...

J: Chupp!

A: Arreh woh darr jayega..

Jas slaps his back and enters the room.

J: Fuck you.

Aly laughs and makes the breakfast. Jas turns on the AC and removes her makeup on the couch playing with Jordan. She takes her phone and uploads a ig story of him.

In between Aly also entered the room and took his phone. He rolled his eyes seeing those two having fun. Jas got up and rearranged the room from yesterdays decorations. And got changed, she blushed thinking about last night.

Meanwhile, Aly just couldn't stop thinking about it. He just smiled while he made the breakfast. Aly almost prepared it when Jas came out of the room. Aly was serving the food on table. Seeing her, he held her waist giving a peck on her lips.

Jas smiled and looked at the food he made. She excitedly sat on her chair and starting serving the food.

J: Wahh...

He sits infront of her and starts eating. They finish eating after sometime and Jas gets ready to leave.

A: Arrey yaar.. kitna accha mood thha aj.. baarish bhi nahi ruki dekh..
Kisi aur ko rakh na.. aur kitne din aise

J: (interrupts) arrey dont worry.. mil gai ek.. Micky ki koi dost hain.. acchi hain.. next week se ayegi..

A: Haaash... par itni der...

J: Chal na... woh akele hain...

A: Haa bhai ruk toh.. shoes pehenlu..

J: Aly yaar car mein hi toh rehne wala hain.. chal..

A: Areeh? Celebrity hu yaar.. aise thodi na jasakta hoon..

Jas rolls her eyes on that.
She looks at him.

J: Yaha se kaha jayega..?

A: woh...

J: bol na

A: Kahi nahi..bas Anusha ko pick karunga..

J: (not happy) Accha toh yeh plan hain.. kaha jayega?

A: Ghar pe.. yaha.. Sunday itna boring hoga toh kaise chalega.. tu bhhi nahi hain..

This hurted Jas a bit as he was spending the weekend with someone else.

J: Tthike hain chal...

They headed to her home.
Jas looked out of the window and was thinking about their first time. She couldn't sink in the moment that this even happened. They got intimate with each other! That thing really happened between them.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें