23.

A: hello

An: Aly Ghar pohoch gaya?

A: Nahi abhi taak toh Nahi...

An: aw..

A: kyu?

An: Nahi aisehi puchne keliye..

A: Accha thanks...

An: Arreh.. come on it's okay... Bye, take care you..

A: You too...

Aly was happy for how much Anusha cared about him.
But he was sad because he made Jasmin upset.
(Our Jas knows how to keep boyfriend in control)

He went home and got fresh. He called Jas but she didn't pick up because she was having dinner.

Now Aly got furious

A: Arrehh .. ajeeb hain.. itni si baat keliye phone Nahi uttha rahi?.. aisa kya hogaya?.. chodo main bhi Nahi karunga call ab!..

Jas saw Aly's missed calls on her way to her room. She went to her room, got ready for bed and took her phone to call Aly. Then she saw the time. It was 1 in India. Jas thought that Aly had slept by now and she didn't want to wake him up too.

J: (thinking) Mujhe usse message kardena chahiye tha.. ab toh so gaya hain.. Hat bar main usse Jaga deta hoon.. kal se toh uska heavy schedule bhi start hojayga...
Text kar deti hoon.

Jas texted him: Sorry main dinner keliye gai thhi aur aane mein thoda late hogaya tha toh isiliye tujhe jagaya Nahi...

Aly woke up at 7 and went to shower first. He didn't get the time to check his phone. He had his breakfast and left. In the car, he checked his phone. He saw two unread message, one of them was of Jas. But he was angry with her that's why he didn't bother to open her message.

Jas woke up after and saw that Aly didn't read her message yet. She thought he was busy but was sure enough that Aly never forgets to check his phone. She opened her insta. Saw Aly's story with Anusha. Aly tagged Anusha in the story. Jas went to her profile and stalked her a bit and saw Aly was following her and liked and commented on almost all her recent posts.

Then her eyes went on a very recent post which looks like this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thats not really how Anusha looks but the pic was like this.

She read her caption.
___________________________________________

'When your best friend turns the man behind the camera'
.
.
.

P.Credits: @alygoni 😘

___________________________________________

J: Hain?!!
Yeh kya hain.. Yeh itna ud kyu rahi hain. Bestfriend Kaha se? Jitna main mere Aly ko janti hoon, woh kisiko itna space Kabhi Nahi deta... Lagta hain yehi thoda desperate ho rahi hain Aly ke liye..

Koi Nahi.... Main Aly ko bolungi thoda distance banaye rakkhe.
Par meri samajh mein yeh Nahi aarahi ki itna cheesy caption kyu Diya isne... Aly bhi hain ki samajhta hi Nahi..
Emoji bhi dekhona...

She thought to call Aly again. He didn't pick up..

J: (thinking) Kahi Maine thoda zyada gussa kar Diya kya kal...?! Usne toh mujhe Bola hi tha ki backroad phir Nahi Jayega koi ladki ke Saath, promise bhi kiyatha, Maine hi shayad zyada.................

Aly saw her call but didn't pick up intentionally. He went to his shoot. It was a starting of the series. It was going to be a short series with 7 episodes. He gave his shots. At about 10, Anusha also arrived. They had some scenes together.
They carried it out smoothly and it was a pack up for the day.

After having some food, Aly went to Anusha's vanity where she was scrolling her phone, chilling.

A: What's up?

An: Heyy... Come na..sit.

A: Khana kha liya?

An: Yess..

A: toh ab Ghar ja rahi ho?

An: umm Nahi. ..thoda Kam hain.. adha ghante baad niklungi..

A: ab kyu nahi?

An: Woh director ne Bola Kuch baat Karni hain..

A: o haa... Mujhe sube hi bola..shitt main bhool gaya.. By the way must say, you are very responsible.

An: yeah..thanks..

They talked for sometime.

An: How is Jasmin?..

A: (looking at phone) kon, Jasmin?

An: yea..

A: good good..
uska bhi bohot heavy schedule hain..

An: You said Woh do mahine baad ayegi, right?! And it's a series, so why do much time??

A: (now looks at her) bohot bade production house hain.. aur 20+ episodes ka series hain.. India aane ke baad bhi bohot shoots hain.. u know Uske kitne fans hain... She is a star, my superstar.
                                      (Jaslyians: Awww!)

An: Accha.... I know she has a lot of fans!

A: mmhmm..

An: Then how's your relationship going?
I mean do you miss being single, hanging out with friends, having fun, night outs, chilling with girls(laughs) ?

.
.
.
.
.

Hehehe😁

Minimum votes- 135

Truce....

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें