13.

Aly's POV

Aj ke baad iske baare mein Kabhi Nahi sochunga...

Yaar... Jasmin ko kya hogaya.. shayad upset Hain, kal uske ghar Nahi jaa paya isliye. Shitt.... Aj chali jaigi Woh... Jasmin..(get teary). Sorry.. Meri tujhse muh dikhane ki bhi shamta Nahi Hain.. Bichari Raat ko mere Saath time spend Karna chah rithi.. bohot bura Mann gai hogi.....

chali jaygi.. ajj Raat ko..(sobs a little)

Aly comes out of the shower and went to the dining table... He saw Jasmin sitting there with her head down on the table with her hands spread beneath. He ran to her fast..

A: Jasmin... ! Jasmin..! Kya huya tujhe..

Jas tried to open her eyes but felt weak...

J: Alyy...(talking in a weak and slow voice)

A: Jasmin...!! Kya hua... (Try to make her sit)

J: Aly tera bukhar Kam huya..?

A: Mera choddh tujhe kya huya.. aise kyu leti Hain.. Tabyat kharab Hain kya.?!.(nervous and hyper)

J: Pata Nahi.. Shayad.....

A: Tune Kuch khaya??

J: Subha toh Nahi...(weakly)

A: Raat ko zaroor Kuch anaab shanab khaya Hoga.. Tu na...!

J: Raat ko khaya Kaha tha.. Tu Nahi Aaya toh wait Kar rahi thi na... Alyy.... mujhe bohot chakkar arahe Hain.. Accha Nahi lag raha...(weakly)

Aly stood there silent. He felt most guilty ever... He had tears that he was trying to stop looking here and there. He couldn't even get angry on her seeing her state...
And moreover as he was guilty.

A: Jas..jasmin.. tune Khana kyu Nahi khaiya... Bp ..bp Ki tablets bhi Nahi khaay honge.. isiliye.. chakkar aarahe hain.. mere pas tere medicines Hain .. ruk Lata hoon..(walks towards the bedroom then again turns to go to kitchen) Nahi Nahi.. tune kuch khaya Nahi... Kuch lata hoon khane ko...(hyper)

Jas lifted her head seeing Aly behaving like this and changing directions. She just stared at him shockingly. Jas was actually feeling very unwell. She was so dizzy that she was not even capable of standing.

Jas POV

Aly aise kyu behave Kar Raha Hain.. Teen saal mein maine ise aise kabhi Nahi dekha... Kya hua ise.. yeh toh kal Raat Ka nasha Nahi Hain for sure... Aisa kya hogaya ise..

She tried her best to stand up while Aly was getting hyper and running here and there.. She tried twice but she was just about to fall everytime she tries to stand. Jas gained some strength and finally walks fast to Aly and wraps her hand around him who was literally shivering..

J: Alyy!! Alyy...!!(trying to calm him down wrapping her hands around him)

J: Calm down Aly! Calm down... Kya huya tujhe?! Baby kya hua, huhh?(slowly) kuch Kuch huya kya....

Aly finally stand still and stopped shivering. He breathed deeply.

J: kya hua baby? (slowly) bolna... Aise kyu behave Kar Raha Hain.. haa?? baby....(weakly)

A: Tune kal se Kuch Nahi khaya.. aise toh bimar ho jaygi....

Jas released the hug a little bit. But when she moved a little away, she was about to fall when Aly caught her by waist.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें