83.

They hop onto the car to go to Aly's place. After being struck in traffic for almost an hour.

A: Jasmin.. metro se jaygi?

J: Aly do you have any idea kitni bhir hogi waha par??

A: Yaha par behte rehne se kuch nahi hoga, aj road yeh block rehne wala hain.. chalna kuch naya experience hoga tera

J: Maine metro use kiya hain Aly

A: India mein toh karr', station yaha paas mehi hain

J: Seriously?? 

A: Haann

He gets off the car while Jasmin was still reluctant, he opens the door for her. They walk to the station and waits for the metro in a corner to avoid public attention. 

J: Kya choro ki tarah rehna pad raha hain

A: Aur bano celebrity

J: Tu kya hain

A: Main complain kaha kar raha hoon?

The train comes

J: Aly it's fucking packed

Aly wasn't feeling the best to use the metro since he was with Jasmin, he knew the place was unsafe but anyway he wanted a last metro experience with her. 

A: Chal (holds her hand) Bag sambhal ke rakhna

The train was jam packed but they somehow entered. Aly wrapped his hand around Jasmin and grabbed her as close to him as he could to avoid the crowd pushing. Jasmin was irritated seeing the crowd but Aly made sure she was safe. It was a 15 minutes ride to their nearest station, even though Jasmin was uncomfortable in the crowd she sticked herself to Aly to avoid any touching. He even called out anyone who was pushing into them.

They got off at the station.

J: We seriously used the metro?! (she laughed)

A: Aj roads blocked hain usliye thoda zyada bheed hai.. 

However, the road wasn't done yet, he covered Jasmin until they made their way out of the station bustling through the crowd.

They reached home and hurried through the process. Packing was all done and he dropped off Jasmin at her house at night.

Jasmin planned the most incredible night for his birthday unaware it would be the last one she'd be with him.

The next day they visited some friends for his pre birthday celebration. They took off at night and reached Istanbul early morning at 9.

 They took off at night and reached Istanbul early morning at 9

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A: Jasmin kya jaga hain yeh bhai.. Kitna kharach kiya tune is mein.. 

J: I am not going to tell you that.

A: Arrehh bolna teri saare paise laaga diye kya?

J: Tere liye woh bhi manzoor hain..

He grabbed her by her neck and kissed her forehead.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें