Doubts

Guys..
I am going to clear your doubts.

Firstly, my full story is planned. I have brainstormed it already. The conversations are the only thing I create while writing.

So that means I almost know most of what is going to happen and how the story is going to end.

*IS IT A HAPPY ENDING?

- I am answering it again. Yes, it is.

*CAN YOU PLZ REUNITE THEM FAST?

- I haven't separated them, yet.

*WE WANT MORE ROMANCE.

- I will try.
  But only when the story's situation                supports it.

*PLZ DONT MAKE IT SAD

- there are plenty of amazing happy stories. My fav: jasly2825

*TAKING FICTIONS TO HEART (-ve)

- Chill.

THE STORY IS PLANNED.

Note:
It's going to be very different from what you have read in other stories. Assume it like a movie.

Things are going to change. If it hurts you by any means,
You can always Switch.

Don't read if you think it's going to hurt you. Sorry if it does, but it's just an imagination.

Not indicating anything to any character of the story.

Special Request:

Please guys remember what has happened in the last few chapters. Those were very important chapters of the story. If you forget them smday, plz check it out again. Or else the upcoming situations will not create any effect on you.

Most importantly, Plzz try to imagine what's happening. Try to feel it.
My story line is intense, on a serious note.

And lastly, the plot has time yet. This story is not going to end so quickly.

I hope all doubts cleared, if any plz kindly drop it down the comments. I will surely answer them.
.
.
.
Thank you.
Feel it.

Truce....🍾

❤️

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें