85.

The next moment they found themselves waiting for their flight back home- HELL.

J: Ring pehne rakhu kya?? nahi utaar deti hoon..

A: hm.. (trying to sleep resting his head on her lap)

J: Tune tera utaar bhi diya badtameez

A: (laughs) Arrehh log bate karenge 

J: Der nahi huyi apko utarne mein Aly Goni

He tried to laugh it off but it hurted him.

Jasmin noticed two twin girls playing by themselves infront of them. She was so awestruck looking at them. 

J: Aly dekh na.. kitne cute hain woh dono

Aly was still trying to sleep

J: Alyy (she jerked him)

A: Arreh haan kyaa huya Jasmin

J: Hum aur do teen saal pehle shaadi kar lete toh aise bacche hote.. ab toh budhe ho chuke hain

A: Yeh bacche hote toh aise ghumna pharna jata bhad mein

J: Accha ja koi nahi, ab toh ghhum na hogaya kaafi chal ab bacche karte hain

A: Chall chall (still eyes closed) Do din mein hi diwala nikal jayega.. Jese hain waise theek hain

J: Arreh par mujhe tere saath bacche karne hain na

A: Sone de yaar Jasmin..

J: Humare bacche kitne cute hoge yaar.. mere jaise hoge toh

It was nerve wrecking for Aly to hear this, he made promises he couldn't fulfil. He gave her hopes.

A: Tu kabse cute hogai?

J: Toh main toh hu hi cute

A: sure

J: Kya farq padta hain? Tu toh apne aap ko mujhe dekh ke sambhal nahi pata.. wahi kaafi hain

A: Baat toh saahi hain

J: Main soch rahi thhi hum shaadi karkei baccha karenge

A: Hm... (broken)

They went back to India- 

Aly was upset the whole flight knowing it would be his last one with his best friend, his favorite travel partner.

It was 28th. Aly's flight was on the 30th at night. The countdown has begun.

3 DAYS TO GO

On a call

J: Kaha hain?

A: Aur 10 minute.

J: Thike aaja. Bakiyo se baat hui?

A: Haan Krishna aur chirag aate honge, Shireen ko thoda late hoga, aur baki ya aahi rahe honge

J: Thike, Anusha ko bataya?

A: Haan.. accha Jasmin Anusha ka call araha hain.. milte hain..

Tonight they decided to break the news to their friends, even though Aly was very against it for obvious reasons but he didn't let Jasmin understand anything. Everyone were coming, their kkk9 gang, Aly's friends, almost everyone. They were meeting at Jasmin's, since Aly started his packing(his place was a mess), he insisted Jasmin to throw the dinner party.

Jasmin  was really excited to share the news of their engagement, even though wedding was still not on the cards real soon, but she was certain it was happening. 

Aly's real reason for today's get together was for seeing everyone for the last time before he left. He didn't even start thinking how would everyone react knowing what he'd done. Therefore, he still wanted to bond with them for one last time before he leaves for good, he knew maybe everyone will hate him or disgust him but he knew he couldn't stop anything from happening by thinking about it over and over again. 

In the middle of the party, 

J: So guys, we have something to tell you.

Everyone's eyes bulged out with curiosity while they also saw it coming. 

They put their hands up together with the rings on. 

Everyone was flabbergasted! They cheered so loud. Everyone was the happiest and congratulated them. The rest of the night passed as they talked about the wedding bells, planning and teasing the couple all along. 

Aly's friends asked about Anusha but he avoided it saying she was not well so she couldn't come. That night passed too. Jas was so exhausted from being the host of the party, but, of course her loml made it better. Aly went downstairs to drop his friends. Just as the party ended, Jas answered her door to a big bouquet of flowers, a gift basket and a gift from Aly. She went to her room and opened up the gifts. A pair of lingerie(two piece) was one of them, she knew Aly wanted to make a special gesture tonight.

Jasmin got dressed up in the sexy lingerie to seduce her fiance and used some rose petals spreading them on the bed and lighting up some candles, dimming the lights in the room.

When Aly entered the room, she was lighting up some candles, Aly walked towards her and hugged her from the back. Aly knew it was their last time making love, before Jasmin starts hating him. He kissed her neck. Jasmin faced him when he untied her satin robe revealing the lingerie on her sexy body. He wrapped his hand around her waist from inside the robe and pulled her closer. 

A: Ah.. kitni hot lag rahi hain (kissing her cheek)

He loved her body, every inch of it, every roll of it, for him this was the only flawless body, and it was the last time it was all his. He decided to memorise every bend of her body today, taste every part of it and name it his forever. He couldn't imagine not being able to feel this body again, not being able to touch it, kiss it ever again. This felt like a torture to him. He just wanted to blend into her.

He picked her up and placed her on the middle of the bed, he opened up his shirt and went over her as his body touched hers. He kissed her and licked his way down to her belly button and down. He opened her panties and tasted her in and out as she moaned. He couldn't stop touching her body as he untied the top and tasted her breasts. 

Before she could know, he slid into her body and started slowly going up and down her body, her soul was being snatched away as he went faster. While it was pleasure for Jasmin, it was just pure pain for Aly. The only body that made him the happiest was hers, he found no flaw in her body nor when she made love to him. He felt the most pleasure inside her but now it turned into pain.

He couldn't believe it was the last time he was into her, that he pleased her, and that she was his.

She felt it that Aly was being over affectionate as if he was going somewhere. 

After they were done, they lied under the blanket for some time before Jasmin decided to play a song on the speaker.

J: Gaana sune?

But that song broke him further. 

(listen to it please- you can write a whole chapter in your head)

He didn't let her go the entire night. She slept in his arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote-

Truce....

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें