62.

She then went out and prepared a sort of romantic dinner. Turned the lights off. Just some candles. Some rose petals on the table.

On the other hand, Aly went to a departmental store and took the medicines and was roaming around. He was quite happy too. He picked up a juice, coffee. He went to the corner isle where he saw condoms, couldnt stop himself so took one expecting something back home.

He couldnt stop smiling the whole way, blushed a little, was nervous but still got vibes that smth was coming up.

He billed out the stuff and headed back home.

At home,
Jas was already done with her work. She did some touchups and waited.
Makeup👇🏻

Aly used his keys and went in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aly used his keys and went in. The hall was dark but visible enough due to the candles. He got a vibe, increasing heartbeat and he took steps forward.

A: Jasmin?? Andhera kyu kar rakkha hain yaar?

He went to the table and turned the lids and saw the food she made. (Smiled)

A: Jasmin??

Jas tip topped from the balcony and hugged him tightlyy from the back.

A: yeh sab kyu kiya??

J: Bhul jaana sab baby... Aise jhagde toh hote rahenge.... humara bond itna kamzor thodi hain ki koi disagreement se toot jaaye... (rests her face)

Aly holds her hand and turns her infront of him and hugs her.

A: I am sorry too.. (kisses her head)

J: Ab in saab ko lekar baat nahi karna plz... romantic mood hain aj toh... (dramatically)

A: Wahh.. aur yeh tu bol rahi hain??

J: Kyu?? nahi bol sakti kya..?? (Breaks the hug)

A: Kabhi bolte toh nahi suna... (sees her night wear)

A: Bhaess ki aankh... yeh kya pehna huya hain???!

J: Ohh accha... kyu accha nahi laga??

Aly just looked with wide eyes.

A: Yaaar...

J: (moves her finger across his face) Mujhe pata hain tujhe accha laga... bhala aise jaungi toh kisko nahi lagega...

A: Uss kiski ki toh main band baja dunga...

J: Main thodi na jaa rahi hoon...

A: I know..

J: Toh phir?

A: Kya phir..?

Both had their arms wrapped around each other, but distance between their faces. Jas tried to approach his face with her toes up, both tilted their faces, closed their eyes and joined into a kiss.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें