71.

The next day went fairly well too. This was their last night in Maldives before new year's eve.
Both were lying on bed. Jasmin looked up the sky while Aly was on his phone.

J: Yaar jaane ka time aagaya hain.. lagta hain ussi din ay thhe... ab phir se woh kaam kaam kaam.. (making faces) subhe uttho kaam karo aur ghar aake sojao... yehi hain kya??

A: Chal shaadi kar lete hain..

Jas looked at Aly with a shock.

A: Arrey mazak kar raha hoon.. (giggles and slaps her cheeks softly)

J: Wahi toh main boluuu.. Aly Goni ke muh se kaise nikla yeh..

A: Kyu? Tujhe lagta hain main tere saath time pass karke baad mein chodd dunga?? Shaadi nahi karunga?

J: Nahiii... aisa matlab nahi thha mera.. Tu mujhe kabhi nahi chodd sakta.. Mujhe pata hain..

A: Kya pata kya hojay??

J: Alyyy! Aisi baate maat kar plz.. tu romantic nahi hain isiliye bola maine..

A: Main romantic nahii hoon????

J: Haa.. matlab kabhi kabhi hojata hain par mostly nahi..

A: Yaar yeh sahi hain..

J: Kyaa??

A: Usdin woh pool date yaad nahi kyaa? (Making a seducing face)

J: Haaa.. (blushes) Matlab woh nahi.. Chup rehhh..! (Red)

Turns opposite him.. He keeps his phone on the side and goes closer to her..

A: Kya huyaa?? Bolna! Nahi hu kya romantic??

J: Nahii..!!

A: Idhar dekh na yaar!!
(Slowly) Aur mummy kehte hain unhe bacche chahiye.. hehh!!

Jas eyes widened.

J: Kyaaa?????
Kisko kya chahiyeee???

A: (laughs) Idhar dekh na..

J: Ab toh bilkul bhhi nahi dekhungiiii..!!

A: Ab tune mujhe unromantic bol hi diye hain toh ab kuch hojayega!!

J: Pleasee nahii Alyy.. Main toh aisehi bol rahi thhi..

Aly got up and turned off the lights off the room.

J: Mummaa!! Aly lights on kar!! Yaha ekdum andhera ho jaata hain!! Kuch nahi dikhta..!!
Kaha hain tuu?? Mujhe darr lagta hain, Alyy!!

She hears the bathroom glass shut.

J: Aly?

J: Main nahii utthungii yaha se..!! Please aanaaa!!! Main chillaungi..!

J: Kaha hain?? Sunn main tere pass aungi!! Alyyy..

She got up to go to him. Her eyes were shut. She tried to walk few steps when suddenly someone grabbed her by her waist and romantically locked his lips with hers.

Jas found her Aly. He used his lips to kiss like the passionate kisser he is..

Both of them unknowingly entered their romance zone as they felt the kiss so intense. The room was hell dark. Jas felt his upper body was bare. Aly started unbuttoning her white shirt and going backwards towards the bed. He walked with her to the bed few steps continuing the kiss session, he pushed her with himself on the bed almost unbuttoning her whole shirt when Jas helped him throw it away too.

While Aly unbuttoned her shorts, she threw them off. Jas just had her bra on while Aly had his pants on. They did a quick make-out sesh. He went to her neck kissing seductively, while Jas just took her moment to feel the orgasm he created on her. Aly was over her body, both in a half sitting position. Soon when Aly took off his pants and Jas prepared her for him, soon both having their orgasms moaning it out.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें