55.

J: toh kya??

A: (looking at her naughtily) toh kyaa??! (Tickles her again)

J: Aii... Alyy!! Nahi baby!! Plzzz! (Laughs a lot)

Aly with a jerk held her by waist bringing her closer and looking straight into her eyes with a smirk. Jas was of course blushing a little.

J: Alyy!

He just looked in.

A: Chhad pe jo bade bade baate kar rahi thhi.. bhul gai?

J: Kya baat?

A: Its ok.. main hi yaad dila deta hoon..

Jas felt smth coming.

J: Aly..

He went closer and kissed her cheeks lovingly.

Aly brought his arms near her for the wrap when she got up from the bed and went to the hall.

A: Jasminn ! Ye karke tune galti kardi yaar..
aj dekh tu!!

He follows.

Jas giggles and runs over her sofas, Aly behind her.

J: Main kuch karne nahi dungi..! (While jumping from one to another sofa)

A: Hadh se zyada karunga main aj! Tu dekhh betaa!!

He runs behind her and catches her.

J: Ahh Alyyy!! (Laughs)

A: Ab dekh!

He kisses her neck. Jas feels ticklish and moves a lot. The sofa was behind them. Due to Jas moving, Aly pushed her along with him on the sofa. Aly being over her on his knees and Jas completely lied.

Their both hands were interlocked. They looked into each others eyes. Jas looks at him, his eyes. When she couldn't control anymore, she released one of her hands and held him by his neck locking her lips with him. Aly responded to that.

He moved his hand to her back as her body lifted to kiss him. They were just engrossed into each other. Aly lifted her up pinning her back into the wall and legs around him. They didn't stop kissing. He then went to her neck and kissed deeply causing her to moan a little.

They went to the room and Aly made her half lie on the bed horizontally. Aly then went over her and kissed her. They interlocked their hands tightly and just kissed.

Aly kissed her neck deeply and went to her stomach, lifted her top a bit and tickled her with his mouth.

She giggled..

J: Aehh..!! Aly please aisa maat kar!! (Laughs)

Aly also giggles seeing her. Jas almost sat on the bed. Aly went close to her face and looked at her. Jas did the same.

Aly slowly touched her by waist and looked at her chest. Slowly he moved his hands to the buttons opened the first two. Jas with a bit nervousness, looked at Aly.

With a jerk, both gulped each other's lips. They moved towards the pillows while kissing correcting their position on the bed. While kissing, Jas kept her hands on his jaws while he was unbuttoning the shirt. He touched her thighs seductively. They stopped kissing, Aly went to her neck, kissing it deeply, Jas caressed his hair. Aly bit her neck in places. Jas moaned.

He finally unbuttoned her shirt and kept it on the floor. He opened up his shirt and went over her. Jas had her bra on only. Aly pressed his upper body over hers and stuffed his face on her neck.

Jas moaned. She tilted her head a bit to let him do it. She was feeling very nice to feel his touch and the feeling of being each others one.

Jas caressed his muscular body while he kissed her neck. Aly touched her bare waist and body realising with every touch that she's Mine.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें