69.

They came back by 10. Jas sat on the bed taking out her earrings. Aly came with a box in his hand.

J: Kya hain yeh..?

A: Idhar aa..
Waise soch raha thha pool mein maze kare raat ko..

J: Raat ko? Ha karte hain maza ayegaa..

He turns her making her back face him and held her by waist from the behind.

A: I know tu bohot din se bohot tired and all hain.. isiliye tere liye thoda sa pamper.. gift..

J: Kyaa? (smiles)

He hands her the box.
Jas unboxes it.

 Jas unboxes it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

J: Haww Alyy..!! (Blushed)

A: kyaa?

J: yeh..( wasnt able to talk because of the blush)

A: Ha.. you dont like it..?.. (teasy)

J: Aly bikinii??! (Softly)

A: yesss baby..!! (kisses her cheeks)

J: yeh kyuu?? (Blush ofc)

A: kyu kya huya? Tu toh pehenti hain..

J: Main itna revealing nahii pehenti baby..

A: Toh main konsa keh raha hoon sabke saamne pehno..

J: kya matlab?... (smiles as she blushes)

A: Yess baby...... aj raat ka plan.. (putting his hand inside her top caressing her waist)

J: abbhii??! Tere iraade mujhe kuch ttheek nahi lag rahe.. (smiles uncontrolably)

A: I will wait in the pool sweetheart.. (gives her a quick kiss)

He walks away..

J: Alyy sunn... par yeh..

A: I will wait!! (Leaves)

J: yeh ladka.. kya karu ab?

She walks to the washroom with it and gets ready for the night. She gets ready, keeps her heavy hair down just making her look more beautiful.

When she comes out with a cardigan over the swimsuit, the place was all darkened. The lights of the room were turned off.

She walked to the pool area just to see how it was decorated with rose petals over the water, candles over the counters and ofc wine out in glasses and a full bottle in ice.

But the one which made an impression was him shirtless in the pool with his arms spread on the counter, making the surrounding sizzling hot.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें