40.

Days went. They had fun with each other. Aly made sure he was giving Jasmin his time.(ideal man)

Jasmin still had time to come. For some days, Jasmin had to work for consecutive days.
She talked about this with Aly.

A: Toh mujhe time nahi milega.

J: Kuch Dino keliye toh shayad kaam milega. (Smiles)

A: No problem, main mere Dil mein yeh dard bardasht karlunga, koi baat Nahi Jasmin! ....koi baat Nahi.... (Aly ki overacting)

J: Hogaya ab itni overacting maat kar...

A: Toh main in beech Sonali, Rahul aur Anusha ki bhi thoda time de dunga..

J: hmm...

A: Aj Bohot pyaari lag rahi hain..

J: (blushed) Thank you.

A: Waha jakar itni Sundar kyu hogai??

J: Yaha aakar?
Kaha?

A: Shayad sirf mujhe hi lagta hain..

J: kya?

A: ki Tu Sundar hain..

J: Alyyy... Main Sundar Hu aur yeh Sab ko lagta hain...

A: Sabse kya, mujhe Tu Sundar lagti Hain wahi kaafi Hain..

J: Woh bhi hain.. paraye mard ko main Sundar lagu ya na lagu, Usme kya..

A: Achha?

J: Yess..

A: Jasmin hum kabse aisi cheesy baate Karne laage?

J: Cheesy?

A: Haa... Last year bhi hum best friends Jaisehi act karte thhe par ab Dekh sachme gf bf Jaise cheesy hogay..

J: Kyu main tujhe Shona babu bulati Hu kya?

A: Arrehh... Shona babu ki baat Nahi kar raha, I mean bula bhi sakti hain..

J: This is what you are talking about..

A: Haa Dekha!.pehle irritation Hoti thhi ab Accha bhi lagta hain....

J: Accha lagta hain? (Laughs)

A: haa tujhe...

They gave each other the best of their time. But this time, Jasmin had to travel and shoot so she would be unable to give him time like that.

But Aly was okay with it as he would meet some friends.

Jasmin's busy schedule started. She got busy. Aly went to Sonali. He spent a whole day with her. Then, he went to some party with Anusha, he had fun there too.

After like a week, Jasmin was finally bit free. She needed to tell Aly that but it was impossible as Anusha would stick to him always. And now Jasmin knew that she should give him some space too. Now she was okay with Aly hanging out with his friends, specially Anusha.

On the other hand, Micky was clueless what was the matter that night but she didn't want to go into it as it could risk her family.

Jasmin was again not getting enough time from Aly but she was okay with it. She knew it's just happening because they were not together and of course because they were busy. Busy in a way that Jasmin was busy with her work while Aly was busy with Anusha and friends.

Days went, their conversations again came to hi hello how are you. Jas tried her best to give him some space. Aly couldn't sense this. A reason for that was that Jasmin was getting exhausted and tired working continuosly which was making her sick.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें