47.

To people who think it looks unreal,
Let me tell you

In my story it has been more than four years of their relationship. And we know their past.
(Hope you are smart enough)

.
.
.
.
.

They kept kissing. They didn't stop. They kissed lustfully. They didn't seem to stop. Aly had his shirt off while he unzipped Jasmin's dress from the back. They released and he flipped her upside down and kissed her bare body, between the dress as he opened the zip. Jasmin gasped with his every move.

He held her waist and kissed her back. He removed her dress from the top, she had a sports bra on. He kissed her back while Jas gasped. She made a grip on the bedsheet.

Aly again made her face her. He was over her. He went to her neck and kissed it lovingly. While, Jas had her eyes closed.

J: ahh....... Aly..

Aly then went her chest and kissed all over it. He then went to her stomach. He kissed there lovingly. They both were having butterflies in their stomach. He went up, held her waist tightly and went to her neck. He licked it and bit it.

J: Alyy....... (she gasped)

Jas removed the dress from her body. She had wore white shorts beneath the dress which was still on.

He kissed her cheeks and again went to her lips. They kissed and kissed. Jas caressed his hair with one hand while Aly held her waist. Jas kissed his neck and cheeks. He touched her thighs and legs seductively.

After some time, they both got covered by the quilt and continued to kiss lying on their side of the bed.

Soon, the sun rose. Aly got up and checked his phone. He saw Jasmin half lying on his chest with her head resting. Her hand was on his chest and she slept peacefully.

He remembered what happened last night and smiled. He got butterflies thinking about it.

A: Zyada hogaya kya?

He kissed her forehead.

A: Hogahi kyu, hume char saal se bhi zyada huye hain, aur yeh toh meri hi hain...

And wrapped his hand around her and stared her.
He was smiling all this while.

Jas, after some time, woke up and looked up at Aly with her tiny eyes and hugged him tightly.

Aly caressed her hair.

They stayed like that for sometime.

J: Good morning... (hugging him tighter)

A: Good morning.. uthna nahi hain? Ya aisehi rehna hain..

J: mm.. nahi aise hi rehte hain...

Aly didn't say anything but smiled at her. Few minutes later when he looked at her, he saw she was asleep.

A: Jasminn...... (patting her back as he was hugging her)

J: hmm........ (stretching a bit)

A: utth...!

J: Tu ja... Main bad mein atihu...

A: tthike...

Aly goes to the washroom. Jas removed the quilt and saw her in her shorts and sports bra. She remembered last night and blushed.

She got up and assembled the bed and clothes and got into one of her favourite comfy shirt of Aly.

Aly came out with a towel. She was fixing the pillow and all, Aly came and back hugged her.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें