31

Aly was trying his best to be in senses. Anusha then ordered a lemonade for him.

An: Aly here you go.. tujhe toh acchi khaasi chad gai.. (laughs) ye pile thoda kaam hojayega...

A: Hmm.... Isiliye Bola thha na... Jasmin hi mujhe sambhal sakti hain is waqt.

Anusha was so frustrated to hear Jasmin Jasmin from his mouth everytime. When she analyzed it she found that this happens because she loves Aly and can't hear any other's name from him.

Aly drank the lemonade which was not just a lemonade. Anusha mixed some nashili serum in it.

Aly was now so much out of senses.

He didn't know where he was and with whom...
The drug Anusha mixed in it was very strong.

Anusha dragged him to the dance floor.

She started dancing with him influencing him all.

An: Aly are you ok?!

A: Hmm? (Couldn't hear because of the music)

An: Alyy!!! Okay??

A: Anusha Ghar chale?! (Screaming so that his voice reaches her)

An: Itni jaldi?!

They danced for some time though Aly was not dancing. He was just swinging. Anusha holded him.

Jas was trying his phone from a long time. After some time, Anusha made him sit in a corner. She rested him on the sofa and took his phone to pick Jasmin's call. Playing her next move.

It was a video call and the music was very loud.

An: Hello!

J: Hello Aly.... Tere awaaz sunai Nahi de rahi....

Anusha went to a less noisy place.

An: Hello Jasmin.

Jasmin made a confused face.

J: Sorry... I mean.. Aly's phone na?

An: Ya ya, don't worry. You are calling the right number. I am Anusha.

J: Oh ya.. hi...Aly talks about you.

An: so sweet so sweet...
Waise Aly is in the washroom.

J: (quite shocked) okayy... But why is the phone with you?

An: Jasmin! I will tell him no? The sound is very loud. Byee... See you. Take care.!!

J: yeah okay.. you too... But..

Anusha cuts the call.

Jas POV

Why is Aly's phone with her? Aly Apna phone kabhhi kisiko Nahi deta...! Anusha ke pass kaise? Aur washroom mein gaya hain phone Nahi liya.. gaya kaise phone Uske pass...?!
Waise she was sweet enough. Shayad...
Accha chodo..
Kahi pee toh Nahi li isne.... Washroom mein hain, phone bhi Nahi hain... Chinta ho rahi hain bohot...
Shayad main hi zyada Soch rahi hoon..

Anusha then went to Aly. Aly was resting his neck on the sofa pitching his upper nose. His eyes were closed. Anusha took use of the opportunity and unlocked his phone with his face lock.

She put all Jasmin's contact sources on silent. She wanted to make misunderstandings between them. Aly opened his eyes and looked at her.

A: Anusha! Plz Ghar chale?!!

An: Ya ya... Let's go..

A: Mujhe gadi taak chod do..

An: Chalo...!

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें