44.

p.s. Don't die after reading this.

To Aly, she was the most beautiful lady on Earth right now.

Jas went to the paps. They teased her. She blushed like anything.

She felt things she never felt, that she would end up kissing her bestfriend like that. She was very happy.

The fact that Aly was leaving for Maldives that night didn't bother her. She was so pleased by the welcome she got.

At a point, she really wanted a deep hug from him, but he was going.

She quickly finished her meeting with the paps as she was blushing a lot. She walked to the parking lot. It was open. There were cars all over, trees and the night sky. She walked slowly now, as the place was very nice, no one was there. She observed the trees flying with the breeze. Her hair was flowing.

The smell of soil before rain engulfed her through the air. She could smell it. She felt very good. She was walking with her hand on her back folded and just a phone in her hand. She walked slower. She suddenly felt sad.

She wanted to come back to India just for Aly, and he was not there. Yes it was a very beautiful welcome from him but she wanted him with her then. She had a scrunchy in her hand, she tied her hair up with that.

She walked between the trees, breeze blowing. The place was very silent and sunsan. She could sense a good rain would pour down the sky. Thunder made some sound. She knew what the weather would turn to, a romantic one but Aly was not there.

She remembered that night of them where they had their kasmes. That rainy night, the kiss in the rain, their confessions to each other. As she walked she remember the romantic night.

At a distance she saw Aly's car, she walked to it. She knew Aly must have sent it to pick her.

As she went, she looked a little up and saw Aly staring at her in the most nashili way ever. He was sitting on the driving seat with his one hand on the steering and looking left at her, walking towards him.

She walked a bit faster confused but looking at him, a little smile over her face appeared.

She reached the car, open the front door and went in smiling at him confusingly.

She entered and sat. She looked at him now with a confused smile. Aly still was staring her so lovingly with his nashili eyes.

Jas now understood some. She approached him and locked her lips with his. She was in a half sitting position in her sit so was bit over him.

As soon as she approached, Aly held her bare waist and kissed her with love.
They kissed lustfully this time. So many days of not showering their love, they went crazy for each others love.

Jasmin after some seconds released her lips and came Infront of his face looked at him with an expressionless face and hugged him with a jerk, as tightly she could.

Aly smiled a bit and hugged her back. They both felt they got their world in them.

Aly got her a little up and looked at her. He put his hand behind her hair and opened the tie. Her long hair opened with a bounce and they both smiled and approached for a kiss. She kept kissing and releasing and kissing. They felt so good and pleased right now.

Aly to her ears..

A: Tonight I am all yours.

J: Tonighr and forever mine.

Saying this, she locked her lips changing her sit and went over him. She sat over him with her legs on both sides and kissed lustfully.

She pulled up his t-shirt while kissing, Aly got it off and threw it on the next sit. Jas, while kissing touched his shoulders and chest while Aly roaming his hand on her wait making it more bare and caressing inside her hair.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें