6.

*read the previous part's ending agn to feel whats happening

Aly got up..  Jas looked at his eyes, she kissed his neck. Aly sat on the bed and Jas sat over his knees, a little high from him.. Jas ko finally romance sujha..
She kissed Aly... It was a long kiss.. Aly didnt stop too... They went on kissing deeply.. Jas, while kissing, started to open his shirt... They both didn't think of anything, but just romance ,not in their usual senses..

She removed Aly's shirt and held his face with both her hands and kissed more deeply.. Aly tightened his grip on her waist... He lifted her top a little up touching her bare waist.. Jas felt it ... They went on kissing..

Now Aly flipped her over and was above her... Jas was wearing shorts, so Aly touched her thighs giving her goosebumps.. Jas gasped and started breathing heavily.. She slowly closed her eyes and was gasping.. Now she held his face and kissed him.. After releasing the kiss, Aly went deep into her neck and kissed her.. He licked her there and started to bite in few places..

J: ahh.. Aly.. ( caressing his hair with one hand)

He left a deep lovebite... Jas somehow knew by the bite that it will leave a lovebite.. Aly then bit her ears.. licked her neck..
Suddenly, he placed his hand on her chest where her heart was.. (Jas was quite shocked), she opened her eyes.. She didn't expect so.. Aly placed her hand where he could feel her fast heartbeat..  

(ap log apki heartbeat dekho Kaha feel karte ho.. try placing ur hand on ur heart.. dekhte Hain yeh parne ke baad apki bhi heartbeat badh rahi Hain ki Nahi😆😉)

He then looked at her.. Jas also looked at him

A: Tera Dil kyu itna Zor se dhadak Raha Hain... ( Pecks her on her lips romantically)

J: Tu samne Hain isliye.....

A: Accha toh mujhe Dekh Kar Teri Dil Zor se dhadak ta Hai?! Hain? ( In a flirting teasing tone)

J: Chal ab so ja...

A: kyu sojau tujhe Maza Nahi Aaya? (Smirks)

J: Jaa Ganda..! (And lies down putting the blanket over her so that Aly doesn't see her blushing..)

A: Dil ki dhadkan kyu Badhi bolna...

J: Soja..

A: Bolna.. Mere kiss karnese ya waha haath rakhnese...? Hain?! ( Flirting tone, smirks)

J: Alyyy!! Badmash kahika...!. Shi Shi..  kya bolta Hain ye larka.... Main so rahi hoon.. tujhe Sona Hain toh so..

Aly died laughing ....!

A: Main aise hi sojau..?

J: kaise?( Still hiding her face in blanket)

A: Aise..!

J: kaise..?!

A: eehhh... Yaha Dekh

Jas looks in reflex and saw him

A: Shirtless! ( And burst out laughing)

J: Hayyy Ramm.... Waheguru mujhe bachao..!.. Ganda!!  (screams)     🤣

Aly laughs and starts to tune in

A: Hum tum ek kambal ke niche ho aur lights off hojayee......!!
(and turns off the light...)

Jas died blushing😝
.
.
.

Bonus for you guys.. give it love..
Tell me how it was ...
I think funnier than romantic😆
.
.
.

Minimum votes-90

Truce....

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें