59.

A: Aisa maat keh Jasmin...
Mera kya phir?? Tu merese baat nahi karegi toh main toh jeeteji mar jaunga yaarr!

J: Aisa maat bol... (takes his hand on her) Please.... Tu mujhe thoda time de... Main try karungi par phir tere se sunna na pare wahi karungi... Tujhe apni space dungi... Main interfere nahi karungi..

A: (cuts her) Arreh! Kya space yaar!! Nahi chahiye... Jo hain tthike.. Tu jo kar rahi hain kar.. Mujhe koi problem nahi hainn..! Tere pass meri kya privacy yaar!! Tu sab toh janti hain yaar...

J: I know... Aly please mujhe iss bare mein aur baat nahi karungi... Mujhe plzz tu thoda time de.. Main ekbar ttheek hogai toh tujhe zaroor bataungi...
Thoda sa time...pleasee...

Aly had nothing to say..

A: Ab kya bolu... Tthike tujhe jo sahi laage...
Par kuch oot patang maat karlena plzz...
Kyuki mera pata tere pass hi hain.. Tujhse dur kaha jau... (kisses her hands) Please mujhe call karna baat karni ho toh..

J: Main kuch guarantee nahi de sakti....

Aly was broke by this..

But Jas didn't mean anything like that.. Actually she said this on the calling thing but Aly misunderstood this a littleee..

By her facial expressions, he understood that she wanted space right now and wanted Aly to back to his home.

Aly got up, indicated her 'take care' and opened the door. Both looked at each other and shifted their gaze from each other. Aly stared at her and left the room, and then the house.

Seeing Aly leave, she couldn't stop her tears.

J: I am sorry Aly but main ab aur nahi seh sakti thhi yeh... Aj tune haadh hi kardi...
I miss you already..

_...Five days passed...._

All these while they didn't have any contact with each other. Jas was a little okay by now. Aly missed her more than ever but he knew to save his relationship, his love, sometimes this was necessary.

He took his phone several times to text her but he just couldn't. He feared what if something worse happened. He couldn't afford losing her.

Those words were still roaming in his head, what if her decision comes out to be separation, what if she isn't comfortable in it anymore.. This thoughts haunted him. He did attended his shoots these days but at night he couldn't stop but think about those..

Everytime he thought about this, he thought Jasmin maybe didn't want to stay with him anymore. He was just afraid. It was driving him crazy. And to add fuel to fire, ofcourse Anusha was there only.

But everytime he reminded himself—

A: Nahi mujhe yeh sab sochna hi nahi chahiye yaar.. Jasmin ne merese thoda time hi toh maanga hain... Main itna overthink kyuu kar raha hoon.. Maine bhhi toh galti ki hain...
Aur waise bhi main jo soch raha hoon woh toh ho bhii nahi sakta... Jasmin thodi na mere bager reh paigi... najane kya kya soch raha thha main bhhi...
Uska jaan hu main.. Woh mujhse bohot zyaadaa pyaar karti hain.. shayad mujhse bhhi zyada......

On the other hand, Jasmin tried spending her time at home, tried relaxing and not think about all these.

She ofc didn't attend any shoots, didn't talk to anyone except her mother. She got know that Micky was there with them now.

In these five days, she worked out, did yoga meditation and slept a nice routine. She never thought that this relationship was a burden to her or so, the reason for this break was a bit different. In her case, she thought break up was never an option. Her love for Aly as her bestfriend and love was incomparable.
They had committed each other that they will always be best friends in the first place.

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें