16.

Aly locked himself into the washroom and cried like never. His tears didn't seem to stop. He tried to cry as silently as he could but it was hard.

(It was like during Jasmin's eviction when he fell on Jas lap and cried holding her hands and when he was in the smoking area... aww)

He had a lot of thoughts in mind. Firstly that he was not going to see Jas for a lot of time and that she wasn't well enough but he had to still send her. He was having mixed emotions.. He cried and cried and cried.

On the other hand, in Aly's room.

Jasmin didn't sleep. Her condition was no different from Aly. She locked herself in the washroom too. She cried pain. Seemed like her tears were blood red. She cried a little louder when she couldn't control herself. Her thoughts were as same as Aly.

Both joined from back to back, in between was just the wall. (Intense)

Their POV

*Aisa Kaisa pyaar hogaya in dino mein ki kuch din ki judaai Seh nahi jaa rahi.. Wapas toh phir aanahi hain. Phir milnahi hain... Par aisa kyuuu lag raha hain ki yeh pyaar aisa nahi rahega... Wapas aane par badal Jayega... Pata hain aisa hone nahi wala par kyuu lag raha aisa.. ..
Google,..
Do mahine Rooh seh durr kaise rehte hain...?

(devastated in the washroom)

.
.
.
.

.
Thoda zyada emotional hogaya kya...?

Yeh emotions Jagane keliye hi tha..
isiliye chotu sa.

Feel it!

Minimum votes: 100

Truce....🥂

JasLy- True Love Never Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें