01 | Run, Chase

A YOUNG LAD, about the age of four, was seen worryingly looking for his mom inside a huge mall.

As he earlier stumbled his way to the toy store, he didn't notice he was slowly distancing himself from his busy mother who was fidgeting her fingers to dial an important phone call for work. With the gadget on her ear, her child was being unnoticed by her presence.

The boy wasn't crying but you could see sadness echoing from his gaze while he helplessly finds his mom. The reflection from his tear-brimmed eyes suddenly changed into slight bliss when he saw a blonde-haired woman on the phone with an unpleasant look on her face.

He had found her, but to his dismay, she didn't even notice he was gone. She was more intrigued by the conversation she is having with her boss - with his dad.

While his tiny hands got a grip on the hem of her shirt, he cries, silently. The solemn tears were continuously breaking out of prison but his grip began to loosen when she started to walk in a fast phase.

She was so ashamed of him - of having him as her child. He was surprisingly aware of that, regardless of how young he is. His friends did have a mom-figure he craves so throughout his childhood, he always questioned why he doesn't have one.

At the age of four, Chase Harper wanted his mom to know that he's still there - that he's still her child.

Even though his dad has wealth, he has no one he could hold onto so he just ran by himself. He ran so he could catch up to his mom, who was now two stores away from him. He ran so he could still go through life, without having a mom-figure he wished he had.