03 | Meet Cedric Harper

A YOUNG LAD, around the age of sixteen, woke up from a nap when his older brother, Cedric Harper, called him from downstairs.

The boy went to the kitchen, where Cedric was, to ask him why he called. He was then baffled when he was told to buy alcohol from a nearby convenience store. Cedric knew his sibling wasn't allowed to go outside but his desire to drink made him forget the rule his dad told him.

Grabbing the money his brother gave him, the lad hurriedly went to the convenience store. When he opened the glass door, the cold air from the a/c hitched through his skin.

Various bottles of wine and alcohol were seen but his gaze was more fixated on the girl behind the cash register. Her brunette hair matched the color of her eyes and her button nose seemed perfect. Her lips, on the other hand, were plump - very kissable for the mindset of the lad. His vision then changed places when she caught him taking glances.

Now entering the store, he hid behind the stacked boxes of alcohol. His heart started beating irregularly. Even so, he still managed to have a small conversation with her whilst paying for the bottle.

Knowing her name and how she laughed already made the boy's day so at the age of sixteen, Chase Harper kept on buying from the convenience store just so he could talk to the girl behind the cash register.