4. Don't skip sunscreen

SHIN

He lied.

He fabricated a lie when he said slash quoted that we would meet at the alter, because in a week Dad received an alarming call from the father Kim, suggesting a family lunch. which means they yearn to gather one full family together so that they could talk about me and him. This feels so soon, so real, and yet so weird. And Dad and Mom in a frenzy of fangirling over a political figure like Mr.Kim invited them to our house instead.

How beautiful is this scenario?

My sarcasm peaked soaring heights. And so did my patience. At eleven in the morning when I woke up to Hwan dragging my gaming consolers out of my wardrobe, I sat up screaming at the top of my lungs. My blood-related sibling, not that I have another one stared at me, his eyes wide as of a deer hitting a headlight. He then took off running.

"MOM BROUGHT THIS FOR BOTH OF US TO PLAY WITH"

crawling out in a half awakened state, I got out of my room. Cracking my knuckles as I got on my feet, he still wobbled around the stair ways.

"Mom got us so many things to share. BUT DID YOU LET ME HAVE IT?" I saw him miss two of his steps but I don't pause to pity. No one was here to rescue him. if Mom and Dad were here, they won't bother too.

"You are a grown-up woman, why can't you buy it" he doesn't holler this instant, but when I near the top of the stairway with him at the standing at the last one- he renews "be considerate, or else you will never become a friendly parental figure"

"You are not my child" I descend three steps while he hops to the ground. We circle each other like two blood thirsty hyenas. We were two blood thirty hyenas.

"Then I am not a priest" with that he attempted to bolt off, but I was quick to reach him, tackling him to the ground, I grabbed on the controller from his arm. But I forgot to acknowledge that he wasn't the slender, acne-prone and braces plagued kid anymore. So there wasn't much I could threaten him with.

Or else scratching his pimples always had him crying out in agony.

So in a second, I found a fistful of my hair imprisoned in his pudgy hands. I grabbed his ankles and soon we were a mess of bones, skull, and skin.

"Respect me. I am older" I grunted maniacally, I lost few strands of hair but it was worth it. I eventually had him in a vice clutch. I could perform a chokeslam, but I might end up with a broken hip if his weight was taken into consideration.

"Not in a million years" he grunted, dramatically croaking his voice. Dad walked in at the moment, when Hwan reached his hand out to a sleepy Dad, he received a hi-five. I grinned at his visage that left for the kitchen where I believe Mom was putting up the menu.

They were used to this, at least until we behaved in front of the guest nothing was a hassle. We as a family, cover-up good.

"Why did I have to be born in such a cruel household?" he lamented. Against my ethics, I smile- releasing him and collecting what was mine. Being myself around the family was stimulating. It's the only niche I fit in. And they probably are the only ones who know the real me. Not awkward me.

"You are getting good at self-defense I see. Though I was lenient on you" I don't roll my eyes in comprehensive manner, instead, I usually make a disgusted face. With my brows high and lips right- I convey my message.

"There wasn't a thing I wanted to defend"

"I wish I was the only son in this family"

"I could've been the only daughter if I had convinced Mom and Dad from-