10. Don't Ignore Signs

SHIN

Life doesn't revolve around and over a person. But the world you make does. It rotates and fluctuates back and forth to the leaps and moods of hence mind. So there must be an explanation for why I go stark blank at the question-

How did you come up with this fantasy world?

From who or where is the protagonist's character is inspired from?

Or the most anticipated ones that asked me at the book signing event since my three-day trial en route had been-

Please give us a hint about the last investment in the trilogy?

Hint?

Do I know what I am doing with the supernatural world that I created? Do I want to ruin it in the midst of a war?

Do I want to keep my lovable characters alive?

Is there even a way to save them when I had established no euphoric hole for them to get out of their mishaps?

I go through the same crisis as my readers- because so far, I have no clue what the hell I am doing with it. Similar to how the two previous books in sequence went through. It worked out at the finale- because as a cliffhanger, I would kill most of them for the sake of an honorary death.

But since I received a specific criticism from someone that I shouldn't be bothered about. My capabilities to roast my rulings had been electrified. I can't seem to write a single line without his face scolding or swearing at my decisions in conscience.

"It's a surprise" I smile at the seventeen-year-old girl, she squirmed giggling as I collected her books and flicked my wrist by the pages as I signed.

"You are amazing. Do you even know that?" She chips as I shook my head mentally. Begging her through my eyes to understand.

This might not be the case after the last in series is released. So don't pressurize me more than I already am.

"I am so lucky that you chose las vegas For your tour in States. I couldn't believe my eyes when it was announced" she heaves breathing, for a moment I thought she might end up kissing me if I moved slightly towards her.

"I am still shocked I agreed to this" I mutter under my breath so only I could hear it.

"You said something Elixir?" She blinks as I frantically gestured no. Why was I doing this? I haven't done such an act even in my own hometown. But why here?

What changed?

People?

Atmosphere?

My common sense?

Probably the last since I know that the time I get away from my home and with the companionship of Lee as an excuse is the only duration I have to treat my fears. With a small list of tasks to accomplish i-

I- I want to take a trip to the aquarium and get myself a pet fish. Which reminds me that I had been gaping, impersonating the vertebrate I was thinking of.

"Thank you for the love. Please look forward to the climax" compelling it out I attend to her as she romped to my side and requested a selfie.

When she vacated, the boy behind in line came forward. He had a wide smile and high cheekbones, making his face look older than he must be. His curly hair was perfectly trimmed in symmetry. Like bob ross- which suddenly had me in a grip.

What should I be doing first?

Buy a fish or lure some acrylics and learn to paint?

Such a tough verdict to make. So I ask him one good question-