32. Don't You believe

I won't be cringy.
Things came up and I got carried away. Ughhhh. I am so sorry. I missed you all. Are you all here? Am I worthy of being forgiven? F*** am I too late?

By hey. Let's see the good here...i am back my lovely tomatoes dipped in soy sauce. And all of you who had been worried about my health...it had been some mentally troubled days to be honest. I won't sugar coat it...i needed that break. But I am well now. Rested and up for good. So yeah...hope you enjoy. I am already wheeling my notes for my next book. Guess the genre?

Proceed.

prettyperfectliar thanks for the written kick girl. Was much needed. Especially the kdrama reference

SHIN

I had strolled aimlessly around and over by Elzina and Alexander Whites marble mansion. It was a layout that seems to come straight out of a fairy tale, with white and golden detailing, modern parlors, vintage study centers, and a diagonal guest sector. The ceilings were magnificently high at certain proportions making the hallway look spacious than it was. The pastel coloring gleefully enhanced what they had attempted to do and convey. The essence of heaven.

We were in Orlando- Florida. And by how precise my architectural admiration shone out, it's quite obvious to where Lee and I are staying in. For how long? Technically for that to be known I might have to convince my bouldering pride, so that I could talk to Lee.

I could do that.

Easy as a breeze by ocean.

But to get him to disclose why he was doing this?

I might probably have to threaten him with a mallet to his head. Or a gun from Alexander Whites collection to his liver. Or probably seduction to the bed.

If none of it works, I would simply pull my hair out and scream in frustration. Not that I don't see the imagery that far from morphing into reality.

After all this time he was hell-bent on waiting for me- he now decided to leave me be?

Leave me and now he goes around acting with his friends as if everything was splendidly blissful between us. Why does Edmund struggle with casting his actors when his friend delivers an Oscar-worthy performance on call? Lee became chirpier. The moment he rang the doorbell with balloons in clutch to wish Elzina on her birthday- his guard was intact.

Bitterly I felt the echo of his request from the morning as we drove from the airport.

"I don't want them to know," he said lowly, in rally I snort.

"Know what? That you have been having mood swings?"

It doesn't faze him. If only I could punch him- slightly to let the steam go. To let my hurt soothe. Is this how he felt when I had been through on avoiding him?

"It's better we stay with them. You'll have someone to kill your time with. Elzina also has a son- smart kid, you'll like hi-

"Are you afraid to be left alone with me?" with a disbelieving smile I turn to the window, watching this new city pass by. This is where Lee grew up- and is this where we grow apart? "Don't worry. I will behave"

This seems heat his kettle as he grunted.

"I didn't mean it like that. Isn't this what you wanted Shin?"

Shin- glad to know he still uses my name.

"Not until someone tried to convince me otherwise. Only for him to change his mind later"