Chapter 6

I cautiously opened my eyes, the room is too bright, and I believe I'm in the hospital.

And I noticed a familiar figure clutching my hand and sleeping peacefully.

She really came.

I delicately stroke her hair and she doesn't seem to mind. She appears to be fatigued as heck. And this is the first time I've seen her face like this.

She's so fucking gorgeous.

Sinubukan ko i-angat ang katawan ko and I groaned in pain. Nagising ang katabi ko she look at me while blinking her amber eyes at niyakap niya ako.

"Oh, my gosh! You're awake!"

Madiin ang pagkakayakap niya masakit but bearable. Kumalas siya sa akin and her eyes is teary. Inangat ko ang kaliwang kamay ko at pinunasan ko ang luha niya.

"S-stop crying."

It's my first time to see her cry that made her pretty.

I tried to push myself up at pinigilan niya ako.

"Stay. I'll call the doctor." Nagmamadali siya umalis ng kwarto seconds passed kasama niya na ang doctor at nurse.

"How are you Mr. Lozano?" The doctor asked.

My body is heavy and stinging.

"I'm okay but my body is not."

"If you're not treated right away, you might ended up in bad shape."

"You received minor injuries and we examined you but everything's fine. We predict that you will wake up in three days and here you're awake now. You can leave in two days."

"Thank you."

The doctor smiled and he left. Napatingin ako kay Mirus, she's wearing a black tank top, white denim and bathrobe.

"Why are you wearing that?"

Lumapit siya sa akin at she supports me to sit. Umupo ulit siya sa tabi ko and I saw her cleavage nag iwas agad ako ng tingin.

"Ganito na suot ko simula dumating ako from Japan earlier."

She's peeling an apple effortlessly and she didn't even pay attention to me.

"What time ka dumating?"

"Around three. And Enzo came to me right away."

She hesitated for a moment before continuing her narrative.

She cut the apples and feed me. Magsasalita na ulit siya when someone knock the door.

"Boss?" Lumapit sa akin si Enzo at niyakap ako.

"Enzo, masakit."

"Sorry na."

Nakita niya si Mirus at napaatras siya. Nagtataka ako sa kinikilos niya when Mirus stands up.

"I'll go to buy some foods."

Sinira niya ang pinto at binalik ko ang tingin kay Enzo.

"B-boss, Miss Caelum is..." Hindi niya na natapos nanginginig pa siya.

"What?" I said in annoyance.

"Miss Caelum is a scary driver. I started praying kanina parang humiwalay ang kaluluwa ko dahil sa kanya." Natatakot na saad ni Enzo. Since Mirus is not here, I let Enzo to continue what happened.