Chapter 45

Leon is walking down the hallway, after hearing Mirus' unexpected arranged marriage with the detective, Leon became heavily intoxicated and drank all the alcohol he could find, and no one could stop him.

"I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away..." Leon starts singing.

"I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away..."

"And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not!"

"'Cause I don't know
How to make a feeling stop!" And Leon's beautiful voice fills the entire floor.

"Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control of me."

He couldn't even walk straight, and the person behind him just stood there watching him get wasted before he pass out.

"And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now!"

"Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to..."

"I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know..."

He is expressing himself through song.

The person following Leon is listening to him sing, and this is the first time that person has seen Leon so wasted.

He finally arrives, and he's unsure whether he should go to his or Mirus' penthouse.

He just shrugged and decided to sleep in her place while entering her penthouse's pass code. He can no longer maintain his balance.

Leon slowly pokes his head inside as the door opens, looking for someone.

He goes inside and takes off his shoes when no one else is there.

When the person who takes Leon was about to go inside, he turned around in annoyance.

"Sshhh! Quiet! Don't wake my wife. Don't tell her I got drunk." Leon glares as he walks slowly towards the living room.

Mirus, on the other hand, was dumbfounded by Leon's behavior. She's the one who brought him home, but he has no idea Mirus is with him.

"I suppose it's my turn to look after a drunken husband. So uncool." Napakamot na lang ako sa ulo ko dahil bumagsak ka ang katawan ni Leon sa sahig.

Inalalayan ko ang ulo niya para hindi siya mabagok sa sahig.

"Don't move my head so much... P-please... Everything is a-all spinning..." he begs.

When Leon looks at me cutely with his red cheeks, I felt butterflies.

He's acting like a deredere rather than his actual tsundere attitude, as well as an arrow hit me right in the chest because of his cuteness!

Kinuha ko ang kaliwang paa ni Leon at kinaladkad ko siya papunta sa sofa mukhang bumigay na ito dahil hindi na siya nagrereklamo na umiikot ang paningin niya.

Tapos ako pa sasabihan mo na lasinggera?!

"Ang bigat mo naman!" Reklamo ko at binagsak ko ang katawan niya sa sofa.

Tsk.

After remembering my past, I recall the Detective looking me in the eyes, and I'm at a loss for words to describe it.

I barely know him. All I knew about him was his work and his name.

I can say he's telling me something, but I'm not interested in finding out what it is.